or
    Squrrels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimmie)
    Which do you prefer-
    Badgers
    or
    Squrrels?
    tricky one. id have to say squirrels because they seem clever, what with being able to remember where they left their nuts and all...
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Has to be squirrels - badgers are not nearly so funny to watch (mainly because they hardly ever appear in daylight apart from in a squished condition at the side of the road)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    tricky one. id have to say squirrels because they seem clever, what with being able to remember where they left their nuts and all...
    Did you know that there was a 'badger tunnel' under some motorway somewhere, but the badgers were to scared to use it?I can do a v.good impression of a badger in a tunnel!

ReputationRep:
    this is possible the most relevent question ever, and i belive the answer is squirrels........

squirrels obviously have a horrible most outstanding secret they all keep to themselves as they cant talk......

makes you wonder what there up to..... hiding all those nuts...... for what purpose u ask? obviously world domination, thell starve the world of nuts then hold the world to ransom......

the time of humans is over... tis the squirrels time now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyuuki)
    this is possible the most relevent question ever, and i belive the answer is squirrels........

squirrels obviously have a horrible most outstanding secret they all keep to themselves as they cant talk......

makes you wonder what there up to..... hiding all those nuts...... for what purpose u ask? obviously world domination, thell starve the world of nuts then hold the world to ransom......

the time of humans is over... tis the squirrels time now.
    Why am I imagining squirrels in helmets and holding guns?!

ReputationRep:
    squirrels are possibly the most evil creates on this planet - there was a colony of them in my back garden when i eas young, and every time i went out they'd throw things at me - - *******s

badgers therefore win by default!

ReputationRep:
    Why am I imagining squirrels in helmets and holding guns?!
    Scary image.

ReputationRep:
    Did you know that there was a 'badger tunnel' under some motorway somewhere, but the badgers were to scared to use it?I can do a v.good impression of a badger in a tunnel!
    i suppose it would be quite intimidating what with the traffic thundering overhead

ReputationRep:
    well.... on that note i hapen to have photographic proof that squirls are amasing an army.

be afraid,,,, be very afraid.............
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyuuki)
    well.... on that note i hapen to have photographic proof that squirls are amasing an army.

be afraid,,,, be very afraid.............
    image:
    millions of them... marching onwards ever onwards- coming closer
    closer

CLOSER!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i suppose it would be quite intimidating what with the traffic thundering overhead
    I know, people don't think about these things!Do you think that badgers are just playing chicken with the cars, but aren't quick enough?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    image:
    millions of them... marching onwards ever onwards- coming closer
    closer

CLOSER!!!!!!!!!!
    Dear God I'm going to be waking up in the middle of the night still seeing thousands of squirrels!Noooooooooooooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    I know, people don't think about these things!Do you think that badgers are just playing chicken with the cars, but aren't quick enough?
    thats gotta be a pretty dumb badger!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    thats gotta be a pretty dumb badger!
    Or they could have identity issues, what with looking like a skunk and all...

ReputationRep:
    Or they could have identity issues, what with looking like a skunk and all...
    not really.
    badgers are quite handsome things actually, we just dont get to see them much.

ReputationRep:
    BADGERS would KICK those DARN squirrels' arses (pardon my french). No q about it (stinkin tree rats).

Plus the song ( http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com )

ReputationRep:
    not really.
    badgers are quite handsome things actually, we just dont get to see them much.
    Ah yes, but theres always that stigma of smelling with a skunk.So, they don't want to be associated with skunks at all...actually they probabily don't, so it's just me that does that then?! Then again if zebras were smaller....!

ReputationRep:
    i get to see more squirrels than badgers in fact i don't think i have ever seen a badger other than in books and on the tv! i see squirrels nearly every day at my college!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gina17)
    i get to see more squirrels than badgers in fact i don't think i have ever seen a badger other than in books and on the tv! i see squirrels nearly every day at my college!
    Do they look suspicious to you?!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.