This discussion is closed.
puggers
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
i want to do computing next year at Exeter. but im really not that sure that i will get in :s .my insurance choice is Plymouth and i know they have 3 different campuses in plymouth/exmouth/exeter, but was wondering where are all the (computing) lectures and stuff in relation to these campuses? are they all in Plymouth or not? cos i would quite like to be in Exeter cos i know some people there already. but i was thinking it maybe an unrealistic trek to these lectures each day. maybe i should have researched this a bit before whinging away on here, but any help would be appreciated.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by puggers)
i want to do computing next year at Exeter. but im really not that sure that i will get in :s .my insurance choice is Plymouth and i know they have 3 different campuses in plymouth/exmouth/exeter, but was wondering where are all the (computing) lectures and stuff in relation to these campuses? are they all in Plymouth or not? cos i would quite like to be in Exeter cos i know some people there already. but i was thinking it maybe an unrealistic trek to these lectures each day. maybe i should have researched this a bit before whinging away on here, but any help would be appreciated.
The School of Computer Science is based in Plymouth - anymore than that you will have to contact the dept directly to find out (or hope that there is someone doing that course at Plymouth on the forum)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (527)
51.31%
No (500)
48.69%

Watched Threads