Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    On my way home from college today, there were 2 very strange girls sat behind me. They were fantasisingabout being "loaded to the max"

when a lexus drove past one of them said "imagine having one of those", so the other said "imagine having 8 of those parked in a circle around ur house".

so the conversation went on and then the most stupid thing ive heard for a while

"imagin having a chair made of weed"

i was sat there trying my best not to laugh, but hearing such random things i cudnt help it. it was stupid.

the end.

ReputationRep:
    nearly forgot..

has anything as such happened to u on a bus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    On my way home from college today, there were 2 very strange girls sat behind me. They were fantasisingabout being "loaded to the max"

when a lexus drove past one of them said "imagine having one of those", so the other said "imagine having 8 of those parked in a circle around ur house".

so the conversation went on and then the most stupid thing ive heard for a while

"imagin having a chair made of weed"

i was sat there trying my best not to laugh, but hearing such random things i cudnt help it. it was stupid.

the end.
    lol. Wish I could catch the bus and laugh at people too, but I got a motorbike instead.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a chair at home that's covered in weeds. I guess i should bring it in from the garden some time

It was in the summer and i was on the bus and this guy was complaining to everyone how hot it was and randomly speaking to people. There was also some weird woman on my train, but i won't go in to it as this thread is about buses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    lol. Wish I could catch the bus and laugh at people too, but I got a motorbike instead.
    wow. but im getting a car for uni so ner.
    what bike???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I've got a chair at home that's covered in weeds. I guess i should bring it in from the garden some time

It was in the summer and i was on the bus and this guy was complaining to everyone how hot it was and randomly speaking to people. There was also some weird woman on my train, but i won't go in to it as this thread is about buses.

train stories allowed.

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide whether or not to learn to drive (i've had a few lessons before) or learn to drive a proper motorbike (500cc+ not a 50cc scooter)

ReputationRep:
    nearly forgot..

has anything as such happened to u on a bus?
    hia
    why did u go and leave me half way through our converstion!
    u ve made me upset! ;(

ReputationRep:
    wow. but im getting a car for uni so ner.
    what bike???
    lol I got a motorbike and a car. So nejjjjjjjjjjjj. lol. What college are you at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I can't decide whether or not to learn to drive (i've had a few lessons before) or learn to drive a proper motorbike (500cc+ not a 50cc scooter)
    how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely)
    hia
    why did u go and leave me half way through our converstion!
    u ve made me upset! ;(
    ???

which conversation??
    about man uni?

ReputationRep:
    lol I got a motorbike and a car. So nejjjjjjjjjjjj. lol. What college are you at?
    i'm at Oldham Sixth Form..heard of it?

ReputationRep:
    ???

which conversation??
    about man uni?
    yes!

ReputationRep:
    i'm at Oldham Sixth Form..heard of it?
    At erm Oldham. What uni's have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Ok i was on the train and there was this woman who was standing right by the door and she looked (not trying to be racist here-middle eastern). As the train started to leave the station she's holding on to the bars with both arms. Occasionally she spat some stuff on the floor. when the train stopped she started mumbling or chanting in some realy weird language. She had this bottle with her that she drank out of it has some disgusting looking brown liquid in it (and it wasn't coca cola). As the train left the station she did the same thing, holding on with both arms and thowing cans. It all lasted for about 10 minutes because i got to my stop. But i realy didn't know what to think of someone like that, and what they were mumbling to themself.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18.

ReputationRep:
    At erm Oldham. What uni's have you applied to?
    manchester, liverpool, kings college, bradford, leeds. u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I'm 18.
    Then you wont be able to ride a full powerred 500cc bike. If you do get one of them, you will have to restric it to 33bhp for two years even if you have done your license.

I have done my full bike liscence. I'm 18 now, gotta wait another year before i can get my Ducati.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Leeds next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I'm going to Leeds next year.
    to do?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.