The Student Room Group

Boyfriend's mum heard us

Now then. Was at my boyfriend's last night and, as things go, we had sex. It wasnt loud, I wasn't being overly noisy or anything, but she mentioned to him today that she heard us. We have been together for over a year and I figure she must have heard us at some point in the past. She doesnt have any problems with me staying over once a week etc so i guess she has quite an open attitude to what we get up to.

How am I going to step foot in her house again, I'm mortified!!!

Obviously this has happened to most of you at some point... please share your stories before I die of social failure. Help.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I wouldn't worry about it cos she would've been aware that you do it anyway and she's done it herself. Just think of it in that perspective and carry on as normal. You'll only end up feeling worse if you go back there and can't deal with it.
Did it sound as if she was hinting for you to be a bit quiter, or was she just mentioning it in a jokey way?
Reply 3
eeee why would you even mention to your son that you heard him having sex?!

I wouldnt worry about it, Id probably be super quiet in future but (nearly) everyone has sex so no need to feel majorly embarrassed about it.
It depends how I guess conservative she is. If shes the sort of mum who can joke about it or just be wise enough to not mention it it should be ok, force yourself to act normal, you haven't done anything worng and to be ashamed of :smile: My ex's mum hated me but they were pretty religious and she found condom wrappers under the bed (not fun) maybe arrnage to go his house when shes out like we did or just try and see the funny side
Sounds like she was just making a little joke out of it...
Reply 6
yeah my best mate went on holiday with his girlfriend and her brothers and sisters were making jokey sex noises at breakfast apparently, imitating him.. he was mortified.
Sounds pretty open about it. She might have been complaining about the noise, not the sex. Or she just might have been teasing you.
I smell a threesome a coming.
lool..TROLL TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aren't you the same person who made the thread about boyfriend getting over you already??

what a time waster..ignore this bin head people
OP, be thankful. I'd actually be happy to find myself in your situation! Some parents are extremely uptight about the whole idea of their children "doing that sort of thing" no matter what their age. I'm not allowed to stay over at my boyfriend's house (we're both almost 18) and vice versa. My mother has expressly told me how she holds a very dim view of sex before at least 20 or so, and unfortunately his mother thinks the same.
Reply 11
Just be thankful she didn't bang on the wall.

Now, that would be mortifying!
My boyfriends dad has heard us before, my boyfriends room is above the kitchen lol. He's also walked in on us, though we were under the covers and not in an obvious position, he must have worked it out though!
Reply 13
At the end of the day, everyone sh*ts farts and f*cks just like each other. Nout to get embarrassed about :awesome:
My boyfriends Mum walked in on us once....not fun! Then the next day as I was trying to get out without seeing her, she caught me and him at the front door and told US how sorry SHE was for walking in.....that was horrible!!

On the bright side she never metioned it again and the next time I saw her was fine, me and my boyfriend still laugh about it now.
Reply 15
She might have been hinting something! Ask your bf the manner in which she said it though?
Reply 16
Well, if you were in the middle east and you got caught by your parents it would get you killed. So, trust me...she knows you two have sex so no biggie. Whatever.
Reply 17
Where should people who live with their parents have sex then? booking hotels would get costly fast :confused:

When I was 17 my dad started making noises about not taking me to sleep over at my boyfriend (at the time)'s because i was 'too young' for sex and all that, I told him a) I wasn't going to and b) if I was wouldn't he prefer I did it in a bedroom and not down some alley? He seemed to get the gist.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 18
Anonymous
Now then. Was at my boyfriend's last night and, as things go, we had sex. It wasnt loud, I wasn't being overly noisy or anything, but she mentioned to him today that she heard us. We have been together for over a year and I figure she must have heard us at some point in the past. She doesnt have any problems with me staying over once a week etc so i guess she has quite an open attitude to what we get up to.

I think you should just act normally next time you go over, if she has an open attitude she may have just been joking around or been using it as a conversation opener to make sure you two are using protection and practicing safe sex
stop overreacting and deal with it

Latest

Trending

Trending