Turn on thread page Beta
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Wedded bliss can replace lust after a while.
    That's a relief

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    That's a relief
    Apparently, the way to tell if you love someone is when uncomfortable silences no longer exist. You're just content with loving silence.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently, the way to tell if you love someone is when uncomfortable silences no longer exist. You're just content with loving silence.
    that is so true. Don't you just love being on the phone to someone and not saying anything for ages just because you don't have too?... such a waste of a phone bill though....

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    that is so true. Don't you just love being on the phone to someone and not saying anything for ages just because you don't have too
    I wouldn't know. I'm emotionally distant.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    That's just about comfort - like being able to fart in front of each other and cut your toenails.

I'm willing to help my partner die and face the legal consequences if it is what he wants (and it is likely to be in 10-20 yrs or so). Prison is nothing compared to living without him.

ReputationRep:
    I'm willing to help my partner die and face the legal consequences if it is what he wants (and it is likely to be in 10-20 yrs or so). Prison is nothing compared to living without him.
    That's sweet... I guess.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    That's sweet... I guess.
    More than a little morbid I know...but it's a decision I'll likely have to take and live with in the future, and it's the hardest one I'll ever have to make...and yet I see no dilema.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone been in love with someone so much that u want to spend every minute of everyday with them and u can cus they dont love u back?

ReputationRep:
    More than a little morbid I know...but it's a decision I'll likely have to take and live with in the future, and it's the hardest one I'll ever have to make...and yet I see no dilema.
    What's the situation?

ReputationRep:
    Love is non existent. It is just a fear of being lonely.

Jesus died as the ultimate sacrifice for mankind, and so irradicated all our sins. But there are murdering murderers out there. Jesus loved us, but obviously not enough. Completely relevant. Think about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    Love is non existent. It is just a fear of being lonely.

Jesus died as the ultimate sacrifice for mankind, and so irradicated all our sins. But there are murdering murderers out there. Jesus loved us, but obviously not enough. Completely relevant. Think about it.
    Oh, go away. You're a wacko.

ReputationRep:
    No. It doesn't
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    What's the situation?
    My husband is disabled, he has a degenerative genetic disorder which is likely to leave him in a state which is below his lowest quality of life threshold. There is no cure and there will be no cure within his lifetime...it's almost unheard of for sufferers to live past 40. If it gets beyond his limits I will do all I can to ease his suffering.

Cheerful subject eh?

ReputationRep:
    My husband is disabled, he has a degenerative genetic disorder which is likely to leave him in a state which is below his lowest quality of life threshold. There is no cure and there will be no cure within his lifetime...it's almost unheard of for sufferers to live past 40. If it gets beyond his limits I will do all I can to ease his suffering.?
    That's sad. What is the disease?

ReputationRep:
    My husband is disabled, he has a degenerative genetic disorder which is likely to leave him in a state which is below his lowest quality of life threshold. There is no cure and there will be no cure within his lifetime...it's almost unheard of for sufferers to live past 40. If it gets beyond his limits I will do all I can to ease his suffering.

Cheerful subject eh?
    How old are you pencil queen? And there I was thinking you were a student our age! doh! :confused:
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    That's sad. What is the disease?
    Friedreich's Ataxia

And it's not sad - it's life. I'm happy now and he's happy and we both life full active lives. I always knew I'd be a mad old widow with a daft hat and too many cats anyway
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    How old are you pencil queen? And there I was thinking you were a student our age! doh! :confused:
    I'm 24

ReputationRep:
    Friedreich's Ataxia

And it's not sad - it's life. I'm happy now and he's happy and we both life full active lives. I always knew I'd be a mad old widow with a daft hat and too many cats anyway
    Awwwwww I'll have to give you rep for being so brave and smiley!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Awwwwww I'll have to give you rep for being so brave and smiley!
    Damn - if I'd known I'd get rep for my life story I'd have bared all long ago

Did I mention my cat's run away ?

ReputationRep:
    Friedreich's Ataxia

I'm glad you've managed to cope with it so well. It would be a shame to waste the last years you have mourning over the future.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.