The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Mr White
Maybe in ten years time we can have a UK-Learning reunion party, and everyone can show off their wonderful spouses.

You plan to marry White?
Reply 61
Mr White
Or have commitment problems.

lol... that too
Reply 62
kyuuki
poor u, being in love is the best feeling ever, when nothing else matters, when youd even die for that person and it wouldnt mean anything.

its the absolute.

That's just momentary excitement. It will definitely wear off - in fact, I assure you you won't even remember "That person you would die for" in 10 years time :smile:
Reply 63
Mr White
I may be married by that point!

Damn I'm slow...should have reread the thread before posting.
Reply 64
kyuuki
poor u, being in love is the best feeling ever, when nothing else matters, when youd even die for that person and it wouldnt mean anything.

its the absolute.

i agree
Reply 65
Adhsur
Judging by your avatar, either your wife would be non-existant or downright loony :smile:

Hmph. I may be short, greasy and unattractive, but I more than compensate for that with my overwhelming personality.
Reply 66
Mr White
Or have commitment problems.

That's the only problem I WOULDN'T have if he was the right person. :biggrin: That's why I'll take my time in deciding...and if I don't find him, well, get me too a nunnery!
Reply 67
Mr White
Hmph. I may be short, greasy and unattractive, but I more than compensate for that with my overwhelming personality.

i'm sure your short, greasy wife-to-be will appreciate that :smile:
Reply 68
Mr White

Yes, it's mindblowing! I'm struggling to stay on my chair for the brightness.
Reply 69
Julia O.
i'm sure your short, greasy wife-to-be will appreciate that :smile:

LOL!!! Indeedy.
Reply 70
Adhsur
Yes, it's mindblowing! I'm struggling to stay on my chair for the brightness.

Laugh all you wish. But Gabriel White can be quite irresistable to the laydees when he wants to be.
Reply 71
adshur, im not in love atm, was, bet we broke up, just fell outa love, guess its a 2 way thing,
Reply 72
Mr White
Laugh all you wish. But Gabriel White can be quite irresistable to the laydees when he wants to be.

so that's why you disapeared for so long...

oh and Adshur, i always theaten to join a convent- i am so going to become a nun.... *dreams of simple life*

lou xxx
Reply 73
Mr White

Ahhhh, I'm sure you are. Have you got msn?
Reply 74
lou p
so that's why you disapeared for so long...

oh and Adshur, i always theaten to join a convent- i am so going to become a nun.... *dreams of simple life*

lou xxx

LOL!! Yes, I mean...when you meet so many characters like Juwely, the simple life is all you want!
Reply 75
Adhsur
Ahhhh, I'm sure you are. Have you got msn?

Is that some sort of disease?
Reply 76
Mr White

LOL!!!! Nevermind...just trying to seek your mysterious identity.
Reply 77
Adhsur
LOL!!!! Nevermind...just trying to seek your mysterious identity.

Maybe I'll tell you someday.
Reply 78
Mr White

more like an addiction

lou xxx
Reply 79
lou p
more like an addiction

lou xxx

too true!!!

Latest