The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lou p
that is so true. Don't you just love being on the phone to someone and not saying anything for ages just because you don't have too?... such a waste of a phone bill though....

lou xxx

i spent £20 quid today for an hour to my girl, cross networking. money is worth nothing, love is.
Reply 81
SaeedRehman
i spent £20 quid today for an hour to my girl, cross networking. money is worth nothing, love is.

Vice versa, in my opinion.
Reply 82
Mr White
Vice versa, in my opinion.

oooh... someone should go melt your heart

lou xxx
kyuuki
to ask the question does love exist, only means that you have never been in love.

i belive it exists

or you loved some one and it never worked, not to trust it ever again.
Reply 84
lou p
oooh... someone should go melt your heart

lou xxx

I loved someone, once. But that didn't end well, and I've become bitter.
Reply 85
true.
kyuuki
poor u, being in love is the best feeling ever, when nothing else matters, when youd even die for that person and it wouldnt mean anything.

its the absolute.

true love is unconditional
Reply 87
Mr White
I loved someone, once. But that didn't end well, and I've become bitter.

Yes, we share very similar beliefs I can see.
Reply 88
Adhsur
Yes, we share very similar beliefs I can see.

How's that?
Reply 89
Mr White
How's that?

Ditto to what you said earlier...a previous relationship left me bitter. Plus looking at the world and how people degrade teh word, love has just lost its appeal....and science only supports that. Love is an illusion I think but I am hoping to change that belief some day!
Reply 90
Adhsur
Ditto to what you said earlier...a previous relationship left me bitter.

I considered it a learning experience. What ended your's?
Reply 91
Mr White
I considered it a learning experience. What ended your's?

Well mine has been recent, so I haven't looked beyond the broken heart to the actual intellectual development side...hehehe....I will say no more. :smile:
Reply 92
Adhsur
Well mine has been recent, so I haven't looked beyond the broken heart to the actual intellectual development side...hehehe....I will say no more. :smile:

Fair enough. I was too cold, apparently.
Reply 93
Mr White

hm... where could that accusation come from? :confused:
Reply 94
Mr White

Same here.
Reply 95
Julia O.
hm... where could that accusation come from? :confused:

Just the little things. For example, she'd try and hug me in public and I'd tell her to sod off - that sort of thing.
Reply 96
Mr White
Just the little things. For example, she'd try and hug me in public and I'd tell her to sod off - that sort of thing.

LOL!! It wasn't that bad here....we just bickered all the time...it lasted far too long :frown:
Reply 97
Adhsur
LOL!! It wasn't that bad here....we just bickered all the time...it lasted far too long :frown:

How long is too long?
Reply 98
Mr White
How long is too long?

2/3 years...gosh I've lost count.
Mr White
Is that so? You know, human couples are only attracted to each other for 6 months before the relationship begins to fade.
its actually 18 months and this because of a chemical reaction happens in your body, it doesnt NESSICERELy(cant spell that)fade its just the enital "spark" would have gone.

Latest

Trending

Trending