1st year Economics with French.

Lots of Notts economists on TSR :smile:
Reply 22
I seem to be the only 2nd year though! :sad:
Reply 23
geoff_yin
I seem to be the only 2nd year though! :sad:

hmmm yeah maybe or maybe they haven't found this peach of a thread yet
An exam at lunchtime on the 18th, then it's time to crack on with my dissertation!
Reply 25
hmjessop
18th May
20th May
22nd May
30th May

1st year Economics with French.

Lots of Notts economists on TSR :smile:

hmmm that means you have 3 whole weeks till the end of term

My last econ exam is on the 3rd June :erm:
Reply 26
thetopnotch
hmmm that means you have 3 whole weeks till the end of term

My last econ exam is on the 3rd June :erm:

Yep but I'll have to stick around for a bit....lots of concerts/rehearsals for the summer festival and the summer party on the downs :smile:
Reply 27
hmjessop
Yep but I'll have to stick around for a bit....lots of concerts/rehearsals for the summer festival and the summer party on the downs :smile:

ahhh i see:smile:

Our 1st exam is in exactly 1month and 6days according to the ticker in my sig:sad:
Reply 28
thetopnotch
ahhh i see:smile:

Our 1st exam is in exactly 1month and 6days according to the ticker in my sig:sad:

Oh dear oh dear...
I need to go over the stuff I learnt for the mid term, try and get it back in my head again!
Do you do Econometrics? There is so much to learn for that...
Reply 29
hmjessop
Oh dear oh dear...
I need to go over the stuff I learnt for the mid term, try and get it back in my head again!
Do you do Econometrics? There is so much to learn for that...

:sadnod: yeah Econometrics looks scary:sad:

Do you know what's going on with lecture 13 and 14 for Macro? The lectures on webct don't look like the notes that were 'written on the board' :rolleyes: Chalk!!!!!!!!:erm:

What optional module are you taking? Is there 2 for french or are you doing another economics module or another module altogether?
Reply 30
thetopnotch
:sadnod: yeah Econometrics looks scary:sad:

Do you know what's going on with lecture 13 and 14 for Macro? The lectures on webct don't look like the notes that were 'written on the board' :rolleyes: Chalk!!!!!!!!:erm:

What optional module are you taking? Is there 2 for french or are you doing another economics module or another module altogether?

Lectures 13 and 14 that are on webct were written by the first lecturer. They look a lot more detailed then what we learnt. It took so long to get through so little with the chalk boards! I think that it's a really difficult topic though, hoping to avoid it in the exam!

I'm not taking any optional modules, just Macro and Econometrics. I do 80 credits in Economics so I don't have any more choice if I do the harder maths. I'm doing 2 French modules this semester, a French language one (grammar, basically) and one called Contemporary France: Economy and Society.
Reply 31
hmjessop
Lectures 13 and 14 that are on webct were written by the first lecturer. They look a lot more detailed then what we learnt. It took so long to get through so little with the chalk boards! I think that it's a really difficult topic though, hoping to avoid it in the exam!

oh yeah i see:smile: those lectures did take ages, and i don't even have proper notes for it because of the chalk stuff. According to webct there's only 4 more lectures left:gasp: So we could finish a week and a half into term-time, if we use up all the friday lectures too

I'm not taking any optional modules, just Macro and Econometrics. I do 80 credits in Economics so I don't have any more choice if I do the harder maths. I'm doing 2 French modules this semester, a French language one (grammar, basically) and one called Contemporary France: Economy and Society.

oh ahhhhh i see:smile: all of my modules are the economics modules, so i have international econ and european too:erm:
Reply 32
thetopnotch
oh yeah i see:smile: those lectures did take ages, and i don't even have proper notes for it because of the chalk stuff. According to webct there's only 4 more lectures left:gasp: So we could finish a week and a half into term-time, if we use up all the friday lectures too

Only 4? I guess there will be some sort of revision lectures or just time to ask any questions. They will prob be optional then. Oh well, more revision time! Hopefully i can get quite a bit done back at uni, without the distraction of a tv and a piano...
Reply 33
hmjessop
Only 4? I guess there will be some sort of revision lectures or just time to ask any questions. They will prob be optional then. Oh well, more revision time! Hopefully i can get quite a bit done back at uni, without the distraction of a tv and a piano...

yeah i guess there might be revision lectures....it feels so soon now, they're only a few weeks away:gasp:

hmmmm my distraction is tsr, which is on my laptop, which i'm taking to uni :facepalm:
get yourself a temp ban till after exams, assuming you can't pull yourself away on your own that is.
Reply 35
When it comes down to it and it's getting closer you will revise! We've still got a month and a week of that is empty, so that's ages to get revision done :smile:
Reply 36
La Trampa
get yourself a temp ban till after exams, assuming you can't pull yourself away on your own that is.

I guess if i got the 'itch' i would pull myself away, i hoping the 'itch' presents itself soon...:erm:

hmjessop
When it comes down to it and it's getting closer you will revise! We've still got a month and a week of that is empty, so that's ages to get revision done :smile:

Yeah that's true too :smile: I've been doing revision, but i want to get back to uni to start it properly
20th May
21st May
22nd May
2 June

Third year Management

Revision been going well so far until I started on a new module today, seriously American lecturers are just ghey. That's all.

Latest

Trending

Trending