The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don't men get raped then?

loads of men get raped every year.

love Katy ***
Reply 21
ZJuwelH
Well yes they can, since 1994 in this country male rape has fallen under the offence of rape. Whereas before the greatest charge possible would have been indecent assault or buggery (buggery = anal sex, illegal in this country)...

How can a man be raped? Surely they would enjoy such a thing
Reply 22
How can a man be raped? Surely they would enjoy such a thing

The offence of rape is "penetration without consent of the victim" in a nutshell. Which means when a man is raped it is through his "batty-hole" and his "dong" isn't really used.
Reply 23
ZJuwelH
The offence of rape is "penetration without consent of the victim" in a nutshell. Which means when a man is raped it is through his "batty-hole" and his "dong" isn't really used.

Yes, but we are talking about woman raping men.
Reply 24
True, but you can get synthetic strap-on 'dongs' though :smile:
So what do women use? Their fingers? tongues? or vibrators? :confused:
Reply 26
NickNack
True, but you can get synthetic strap-on 'dongs' though :smile:

So you are thinking of some sex crazed woman, who plans to have a "dong" strapped on when she overpowers a man to drag him into a bush and rapes him? Sounds like a crazed lou p lou or ickle! (dont want to get in the wrong side of them)
Reply 27
lou p
I'd say 'where are all your f***ing bodyguards now to help you? now lets get the hell of this island because i don't want to spend another minute with you- you american w***er'

*this is not meant to be offensive to all Americans, just George Bush*

lou xxx

SHUT UP! SHAME ON YOU! George Bush tries to make the world a better place for the likes of you and you out there! And then you just throw it back in his face. Disgraceful.
Reply 28
Weasel
SHUT UP! SHAME ON YOU! George Bush tries to make the world a better place for the likes of you and you out there! And then you just throw it back in his face. Disgraceful.

As stated before this is the classic way to get lou p lou mad and maybe sex crazed. thererfore she will rape u with a "dong" as specified before. There the thread is tied nicely back to where we were.
Yes, but we are talking about woman raping men.

There have been a few cases. The woman usually threatens the man with a weapon and ties him down and makes him hard while his hands are tied (which isn't difficult because the penis is sensitive anyway as youll probably know). Then forces her vagina on to the penis and rapes him. There have been a few cases believe it or not.
Reply 30
In the UK using a tool to do it is indecent assault. Only men can be done for rape because only men can penetrate. Which sucks. At least in Canada they have degrees of sexual crimes, the highest of which (including rape and violent sexual assault) is punished with life imprisonment.
Reply 31
Double Helix
There have been a few cases. The woman usually threatens the man with a weapon and ties him down and makes him hard (which isn't difficult because the penis is sensitive anyway as youll probably know). Then forces her vagina on to the penis. There have been a few cases believe it or not.

Sound quite pleasurable actually. ehhh...I mean it is totally degenarate, and the IMF would not condone such activities.
Sound quite pleasurable actually. ehhh...I mean it is totally degenarate, and the IMF would not condone such activities.

Heh

It is still rape though because the man is forced to have sex. I suppose if it was a real fat and ugly sweaty minger you wouldn't find it pleasurable though.
Reply 33
Double Helix
Heh

It is still rape though because the man is forced to have sex. I suppose if it was a real fat and ugly sweaty minger you wouldn't find it pleasurable though.

Not in the UK. Though it should be.
ZJuwelH
Not in the UK. Though it should be.

What not in the uk? :confused:
Reply 35
Double Helix

Disgraceful
Disgraceful

Eh?

nevermind
Reply 37
Double Helix

It doesn't count as rape here, the situation you were discussing.
Reply 38
its interesting how u lot got from being on an island with george bush to talking about rape? i sence some indepth fantasys out there........

officially worried
Reply 39
kyuuki
its interesting how u lot got from being on an island with george bush to talking about rape? i sence some indepth fantasys out there........

officially worried

IMF notes your worries and is documented, we will review our policies in due time. Although we cannot speak on behalf of others.

Latest

Trending

Trending