The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

englishstudent
Stop being a knob. :rolleyes:

stop trying to protect the unprotectable (Yes Rushda, this post's about you, not like the other on)

MB
musicboy
stop trying to protect the unprotectable (Yes Rushda, this post's about you, not like the other on)

MB

Oh come off it. Just leave it, what's the point? If you don't like her then deal with it. However, to make idiotic threads which are gonna be closed/deleted (and seeing as she's a mod it might well be by Rushda) is pretty pathetic. And insinuations are hardly that clever either.
lessthanthree
kk, let's cool it. mmkay?

Let's talk about, uh.. headaches.

yea, headaches are caused by drinking too much the night before.

MB
musicboy
yea, headaches are caused by drinking too much the night before.

MB

Or dehydration.
englishstudent
Or dehydration.

which can be solved by too much drinking the night after.

MB
musicboy
which can be solved by too much drinking the night after.

MB

Yes. Wow - well this thread's been saved from descending into bitchiness. Phew!
Reply 26
Or loud music!
dehydration, so the brain starts to shrink as it loses water and it hurts. theres other causes too, but my bio teacher explained that to me the other day :smile:
Reply 28
englishstudent
Or dehydration.

Which can be caused by drinking too much (alcohol) the night before :wink:
Lets face it, headaches can be caused by just about anything from heatstroke to a sinus pain, from raised intercranial pressure to meningitis.
Drinking plenty of water covers any dehydration. Actually better than water is to drink a some lucozade (which i've developed a taste for myself!).
Take a couple of paracetemol or ibuprofen (I don't advise taking the max of both, its a bit OTT) and veg out away from the tv.
easy pease.

(note some headaches are indicative of certain problems, depending on the type of pain, and where it is)
lessthanthree
Lucozade [original] is the drink of the gods.

I managed to survive entirely on that for a whole week, and I still love it to bits.

I don't like it - it's too sweet. Life is about coffee. Good dark coffee. None of this milk and sugar crap too.

MB
Reply 31
lessthanthree
Lucozade [original] is the drink of the gods.

:eek: lucozade is a waste of money, just get some water and mix in a bit of sugar for the same effect!
Reply 32
Gatorade: sweetened sweat!
timeofyourlife
:eek: lucozade is a waste of money, just get some water and mix in a bit of sugar for the same effect!

but it has that weird orangey goodness :smile:
My all time fave (note the appropriate thread for it, but what the hell) is irn bru...
And irn bru bars! all the better. Actually im gonna look for some online now...
Fran Drescher.

:p:
<3 removes entirely irrelevant matter in favour of private messages

anyway,
headaches can be caused by stress, too much/too little sugar, lack of sleep,illness, eye problems (ie glasses not worn, dry eyes.eyestrain) thirst, caffeine

migranes are caused by constriction of the blood vessels in the head, for apparantly no reason tho some ppl find stuff triggers it off. a warning sign, for me anyway, is loss of vision.

take an asprin and go lie down
Reply 37
heh to drink lucozade would give me a headache
Reply 38
School gives me one - and exams ontop of that!!

Latest

Trending

Trending