I've applied to Cambridge and if I don't get in I am going to the press!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
emzie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
exaclty! well put, 'a grade student' - kindly remove your head from your arse
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I can't proove anything which is why I've not done anything about it was a few months back now as well. Basicaly the interview went well until I mentioned I had a co-ordination problem. I had felt I had good qualifications for the job.

Oh well. I'm not bothered as I've started my own ebay business instead although I've round that down due to the lack of time.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I can't proove anything which is why I've not done anything about it was a few months back now as well. Basicaly the interview went well until I mentioned I had a co-ordination problem. I had felt I had good qualifications for the job.

Oh well. I'm not bothered as I've started my own ebay business instead although I've round that down due to the lack of time.
wicked. What do you sell?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
At the moment just rarer AV cables. The kind dixons sell for £8 I sell them for £3.

I want to go into computer breaking though.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
At the moment just rarer AV cables. The kind dixons sell for £8 I sell them for £3.

I want to go into computer breaking though.
Nah no profit in em.

try selling coursework that you have done. I saw someone doing it and he is liake earning 5-6 steady purchases every week, for about £2 per soursework. Thats like a weekly shopping done.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I hate anything to do with plagerism though. The time of coursework I do is not really anything that can be sold anyway as its practical stuff. I could hardly sell a video with me in it, or a computer program.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I hate anything to do with plagerism though. The time of coursework I do is not really anything that can be sold anyway as its practical stuff. I could hardly sell a video with me in it, or a computer program.
lol you are missing out man. I know this guy, he searches for free books on the net. i.e. free ebooks of textbooks eg maths etc. Theres like 20+ stored in my comp right now. He put em on cd and sells em for £5 per cd. And makes about 5+ sales /week. Easy money.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (64)
12.26%
Virtual campus tours/open days (124)
23.75%
Live streaming events (46)
8.81%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.96%
A uni comparison tool (121)
23.18%
An in-person event when available (115)
22.03%