Watch
This discussion is closed.
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Yes, and then he was employed as a prison doctor for a while (seriously) but now he's counting down the days until he gets out of prison and when he does, he will leave horizontally.
Prison doctor? That's a bit demented. How long was he sentenced for?
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Prison doctor? That's a bit demented. How long was he sentenced for?
Something like 324 years.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Something like 324 years.
Considering the fact that he's the second most profilic serial killer to have ever lived, that's not very long at all.
LH
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
For the second most profilic serial killer to have ever lived, that's not very long at all.
I think there is aditional evidence which could put his sentece at over 500 years, but is there any point?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I think there is aditional evidence which could put his sentece at over 500 years, but is there any point?
Not really. But it would mean that the victims' families feel better.
not1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What ever happened to that fellow, anyway? Was he convicted?
yeah for like 11 murders or something. theyre investigating another possible 100 murders i think :eek:
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Petrozzi)
Worst poll yet, if I'm honest.
well come on then petrozzi if you think it is pointless what polls do you like? seen as you are that good at giving make a poll you think is good and let us judge it!!

Im fed up of you petrozzi all you do is moan you are like a old woman for once in your life if you thinks my polls are useless well dont do it.It is simple.All my polls get quite a few posts but they must be rubbish because petrozzi said so.
FudgeMonkey
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
I supose money isnt much good if you to unwell to enjoy it. But then again money can buy private health care!
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by FudgeMonkey)
I supose money isnt much good if you to unwell to enjoy it. But then again money can buy private health care!
which is a waste of money!!
CHAD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
health of course! If you are about to die, wot is the use in having loads of money?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Health is definately more important.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by CHAD)
If you are about to die, wot is the use in having loads of money?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
you can spend it all on a rampant last night filled with drink and drugs and prostitutes
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
you can spend it all on a rampant last night filled with drink and drugs and prostitutes
or just waste it
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Being ill or disabled costs a lot of money. Lacking both health and money is truley disabling...lacking either one is only half the problem.
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
:rolleyes:
(Original post by CHAD)
health of course! If you are about to die, wot is the use in having loads of money?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Health is definately more important.
u can spend it on stupid things............ u'r gonna die anyway, why not make the most of it!!!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (571)
50%
No (571)
50%

Watched Threads