How long does it take for wisdom teeth to fully grow? Watch

1992nickie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
well mine started 2 come threw last year and they pulled 1 of my other teeth out 2 make room for it but instead it has started 2 grow at the back i have been in pain for 2 days now because half of the tooth has come threw but im still waiting for the rest 2 come threw
asdfghjookl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
bump
Layla5.0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ younger than 16, my wisdom teeth already appear close to the gum. The dentist said it was surprising but it may take a year. Not sure how it feels? Kinda worrisome.
Anonymous123456x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Having had my appendix removed due to appendicitis, I do not recommend surgery for the sake of surgery. The recovery is not fun!!
Ericktejeda19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I am 31yrs old and my bottom right wisdom tooth just decided to come out...this mother [email protected]#! Hurts like hell.its been on going for about. 2weeks now,and looks like the tooth is half way out how much longer do i have..its killing me!
Beckz77
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Mine hasn’t come out yet completely.. one has come out partially and it has been one and half years now.. the second one is slightly coming out and it’s causing me so much pain.. the rest haven’t even come out yet.
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
Mine hasn’t come out yet completely. One came out partially and it has been a year and half now.. another one has just started growing and it’s causing me a lot of pain.. no movement from the other guys.. i hope it comes out soon because it’s really painful
GTyler
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Yes
rachelcerita
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I'm getting nervous because a month ago, my dentist saw that I have my third molar. He also suggested for me to have braces. I asked him what was the most important one to do: to remove the third molar or have my braces. He told me that my third molar was not yet that growing and swelling so I should do my braces first. But now, I think my gums are swelling because of my wisdom tooth. It is hard for me to swallow,sides of my wisdom tooth are swelling and I think I have swelling in my throat. What should I do? I'm scared!
TheTroll73
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
uh lol this thread is pretty old why is it revived?
tellame
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Im on my 3rd year, i only have 2 and one has been coming out in 1/4. this last quarter has taken forever and has been the most painful. about a week or 2 of pain and then it stops. then a couple of months later it starts again. The one on top is almost out and i didnt even notice. the bottom gums are the ones that hurt. they are a little crooked but not impacted. Im 29.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.6%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.26%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.91%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.11%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.07%
How can I be the best version of myself? (161)
30.04%

Watched Threads