How long does it take for wisdom teeth to fully grow?

Watch
nala0123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Wonder where the people from page 1 are now and if their wisdom tooth are fully grown 10 years in or not..
Needanswers16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'm 16 and My wisdom teeth started growing about 7 to 8 months ago and it's only my bottom two. I was having some issues with bad breath and bad taste in mouth recently so I decided to search up my symptoms and what I saw scared the crap out of me. I don't know if my teeth are impacted or not because even though I see only the top parts of them I can tell their straight. But I'm not too sure anymore. I found out if impacted wisdom teeth aren't treated then they could lead to serious problems like damaged jaw which I don't want. My parents don't take me to the dentist often so I don't think I can be able to find out if I'm okay or not. I'm scared that they may be impacted and could lead to surgical removal which I really don't want to do because of the risk factors but if i don't do it then there are other risks. I really don't think that they are impacted but I really feel like I need clarification cause all the things I found on Google scared me to the point I started crying. If anyone has had impacted wisdom teeth and know how to know if the teeth are impacted please tell me so I can know what the future looks like for me. And I also need to know tips on how to take care of wisdom teeth inorder to prevent food from getting stuck in socket which causes infection and decay. If you guys can be of help please help a sister out. I really hope and want to believe that my teeth aren't impacted.
Kathanna
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I just turned 30, two weeks now with pain too and it looks like it's half way through as well. How long did it take for you. I didn't even know it was possible to come in this age lol
mackayla178
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i know this is 10 years later but.. this is extremely dumb for anyone else scrolling through right now. people actually get their appendix taken out if they have pain in that area, as a precaution. and there’s not that much risk with getting your wisdom teeth out. GOOD LORD 💀
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (81)
61.83%
No (50)
38.17%

Watched Threads