This discussion is closed.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I don't really get drunk - I can tolerate quite aa high amount of alcohol, which is annoying because its expensive to get drunk, but then its also good as its fun to remind people what they did when they were drunk and can't remember (also good for winding up purposes!). I did get quite drunk on my 18th birthday (of course) but i had drunk most of a bottle of champagne to myself, as well as drinks my friends kept buying (and putting extra vodka into etc). But I was just really giggly and a bit dizzy - didn;t do anything stupid though!!!
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
a bit of both maybe... the main area of arguments between me + my ex was the fact that i went out and had fun with my friends, but he didn't like going out + would much rather stay in and watch a video (nice every now and again, but kinda gets boring when you do it every week)... he didn't even really do pubs, so we always stayed in (well he stayed in alone + i went out...)

ah well, you're only young once.

lou xxx
the thing to do is to watch a video and then go out, or vice versa
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
lol had a few (too many) experiences with the old tipple myself, backed off a bit lately and haven't got drunk for about one and a half months (which is good for me) this has resulted to me and my friends outlook on clubs (in bristol) which are just cess pits.

drink wise it has to be stella for lager, guiness for bitter (or whatever it is) and prob jack daniels for something stronger. getting drunk can be a laugh and its easier to talk to people, but with me i find it can turn me into some selfish prick.

i've done some stupid things due to alcohol so its best to be careful and not to get too smashed. drinking 10 shots of vodka and then putting your hand through a window isnt clever :-(
Moochy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i havent got very drunk for a while now but i have been quite hammered and dont weird and silly things. nothing too dangerous yet tho.

fave drink i dunno.. i usually drink cocktails or loads of alcopops when im out with m8s. tried this one dunno what its called now but it was disgusting and then i threw up.
not goin bk there.
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I don't drink at all.
Egan1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Don't like alchahol, which is unfortunate in a way, though it will save me money I suppose.
theone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I think, as lou has said, I reckon that you have just as much of a laugh whether you get wrecked or not.
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
1) Scrumpy Jack
2) About 10 pints (or 1.5 ltrs vodka)
3) Everything sense numbed and you have less control over your body.
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I don't like alcohol either.
Egan1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by theone)
I think, as lou has said, I reckon that you have just as much of a laugh whether you get wrecked or not.
I hope so. I'll also have the oppertunity to record moments of stupidity etc to use in blackmail later on...
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
1) currently archers
2) i have no idea- i dont know how drunk im getting till im on the floor gigling.
3) hehe, it makes me giggle a lot.

love Katy ***
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Favourite drinks: Malibu+Coke, Malibu+Pineapple, Blue Lagoon, Foster's Tops, mocha.

Never been drunk so I wouldn't know, but I have been a bit "merry". Me and my mates had a few and then decided to do some dares, mine was to stagger across the road and fall in the middle as if drunk. So funny!!!
leroylina
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
I don't really get drunk - I can tolerate quite aa high amount of alcohol, which is annoying because its expensive to get drunk,
so you drink alcohol just to get drunk?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by leroylina)
These are the people that get me angry, they are the reason for the high taxes on the rest of us who just want a pint or two and a good chat. £3 a pint here in London soon, hope I'm in Cambridge or Manchester by then...
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by leroylina)
No but if i wanted to, it would be expensive.
leroylina
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
No but if i wanted to, it would be expensive.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (64)
12.28%
Virtual campus tours/open days (123)
23.61%
Live streaming events (46)
8.83%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.98%
A uni comparison tool (121)
23.22%
An in-person event when available (115)
22.07%