The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Accomodation?

Hi everyone

Im off to Dundee in September to do Primary Teaching, I need some help with accomodation, Ive had a look at some of the uni ones (Belmont, Seabraes) but havent looked around fully. Also had a look at somewhere called The Hub? It looks nice but Ive read all the bad reviews on it in the previous thread does anyone know if they have cleaned up thier act a bit or is it still as bad?

any reviews/comments/input about any accomodation anywhere would be helpful

Also anyone else going to do the BEd Primary course? Or any course starting in September? Want to get to know some people lol!!
Reply 1
The Hub is OK in terms of what they offer, but the management is incompetent. I certainly wouldn't expect them to change: you're only setting yourself up for disappointment.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
This won't help you with your accommodation problems, but my friend is almost at the end of her first year of the BEd Primary course at Dundee, and absolutely loves it!! Be prepared though, she says it's a lot of hard work! She's even had placements in school already where she's allowed to take little bits of lessons on her own! Scary but exciting! lol
Reply 3
oh cool! yeah Ive been told it is alot of work and stress but it will be worth it in the end. im really looking forward to it. Ive sorted out my accomdation probs, so this has kind of turned into a "where are all the BEd's going to Dundee in September?" kinda thread lol. what are you studying Rhona??

Latest