The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Personally, no. But I've seen other girls do it just for the laugh - dont see the funny side tbh.
Yeah I know girls who've done/do this to guys, only when they're drunk though, really cruel tbh.
Reply 3
NW8_SW1_EC3
Grind on unattractive guys for jokes. I can't see any other explanation for some of the stuff I've seen recently. Sorry, but that's true.

And who are you to judge beauty in the eyes of said girls? :rolleyes:
Reply 4
It is the cruelest thing to watch. Makes me almost instantly hate the girl. One did it to my friend, and then slapped him saying he was the one who grinded her.
Reply 5
I've never seen it happen, usually girls steer well clear of the stereotypcially unattractive guys
Reply 6
Yer ive seen girls doing stuff like that. You always feel really sorry for the guy because you know its just a p**stake.
Reply 7
darkraver
And who are you to judge beauty in the eyes of said girls? :rolleyes:

I've seen stunning girls going up to random and I'm sorry, but unattractive guys and start grinding whilst smirking. Stop being stupid please.
Yep, happened at my prom. The cameras all came out and everything :frown: Poor guy.
Reply 9
ijustlovetolearn
Yep, happened at my prom. The cameras all came out and everything :frown: Poor guy.

Cameras? Wtf.
Reply 10
the lengths that some people will go to show theyre 'attractive' :rofl2:
Reply 11
I love dancing like a slut against the Polish.
Reply 12
Yeah some girls do, when theyre v. drunk. It's wierd.
Reply 13
yeah, ive seen it happen. This really hot girl did it to my friend once. Then she got really bitchy and sort of blamed him for grinding on her. Since it was this guys party, about 40 of us were there. We all just pointed at her and started laughing. She started crying and ran out of the club. It was hillarious.
in a word yes, only when drunk, never done it but a friend does, rather alot actually, and tbh i think its quite funny *preps for neg rep*
Reply 15
lol girls can be biatches sometimes
Love.Angel.Music.Baby
in a word yes, only when drunk, never done it but a friend does, rather alot actually, and tbh i think its quite funny *preps for neg rep*

Ah come on, it isn't funny, imagine you were that guy.
NW8_SW1_EC3
Cameras? Wtf.

Cameras you know...taking photos and filming it because you find it so hilarious.
Reply 18
ijustlovetolearn
Cameras you know...taking photos and filming it because you find it so hilarious.

Ooh right.
Love.Angel.Music.Baby

You sure she's not just getting the beer goggle effect, it affects women too you know :p: .

Latest

Trending

Trending