Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone NOT know what the Prince Charles rumour is? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Funny.
    What is the difference if you have a gay king or not a gay king? They all do the same job, right?
    Argh - humour overload! Think about that last sentence, would you?

ReputationRep:
    Anyway if he ends up marrying Camilla Parker-Bowles then he can't be king can he? So there is a good chance that he won;t end up king at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Anyway if he ends up marrying Camilla Parker-Bowles then he can't be king can he? So there is a good chance that he won;t end up king at all.
    Who's next in line?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Who's next in line?
    Well if it can't be Charles then surely it would be Prince William...

ReputationRep:
    Well if it can't be Charles then surely it would be Prince William...
    King William III. Has a nice ring to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Funny.
    What is the difference if you have a gay king or not a gay king? They all do the same job, right?
    i.e no jobs - nothing, zelch.........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FudgeMonkey)
    i.e no jobs - nothing, zelch.........
    No they just take all our money...

ReputationRep:
    does any1 actually seriously like the royal family? on a radio discussion the other night, the presenter was going on about scrapping the royal family coz a survey showed no1 really gave a toss about it.

ReputationRep:
    King William III. Has a nice ring to it.
    Would it not be William V?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Would it not be William V?
    Depends who you're talking about. I was, of course, referring to King William the Third of the Netherlands.

ReputationRep:
    Depends who you're talking about. I was, of course, referring to King William the Third of the Netherlands.
    Ahh, of course, that makes perfect sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    does any1 actually seriously like the royal family? on a radio discussion the other night, the presenter was going on about scrapping the royal family coz a survey showed no1 really gave a toss about it.
    i dont think we shud scrap them but maybe just give them less money and media attention and scale them dont a bit.

i also am fed up with greedy people who worked for the royal family and wanna make a quick bit of cash selling some pointless story about them. its boring.. .tell us about summat interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, of course, that makes perfect sense.
    I'm glad we're on the same wavelength.

ReputationRep:
    Well, if he is gay, he would not be able to be the King of England. Being King would mean he is Head of the Church of England.. which he can't possibly be being homosexual of course..since the Bible forbids homosexuality.

So really, these scandals have placed Prince Charles in a right ol' pickle. He's in the same sort of situation as the gay bishop. If Charles becomes King, then that would insult the Bible, the Church of England and its whole ideals. If the Head of the entire Church of England cannot abide by its principles, he should obviously bow down and let others take the crown (ie. Bible law abiding Prince William). Besides, Prince Charles has ALSO committed adultery which is of course forbidden in the Bible. After all, we would not want to be led by a blatant hyprocrite..would we now?

This whole scandal is going to ruin the royal family..its a shame really.. they bring tourists to the country which boosts the Nation's economy. On the other hand, they are similar to the American rednecks.. bred through incest.

Peace

John

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jndikum)
    Well, if he is gay, he would not be able to be the King of England. Being King would mean he is Head of the Church of England.. which he can't possibly be being homosexual of course..since the Bible forbids homosexuality.

John
    Where abouts does the Bible forbid homosexuality?

ReputationRep:
    EVERYONE in norway knows..

oh, and btw - there's a song thats popular in norway now, that goes:
    "..you don't have to be gay to make a friend feel good ok.."

ReputationRep:
    Where abouts does the Bible forbid homosexuality?
    there is one verse in the whole bible that forbids it, the same verse which forbids eating seafood. but i dont see seafood-bashers going around.

ReputationRep:
    he could be king, i dont see why not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    there is one verse in the whole bible that forbids it, the same verse which forbids eating seafood. but i dont see seafood-bashers going around.
    how can there be a verse that forbids eating seafood?Jesus was always eating fish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)
    how can there be a verse that forbids eating seafood?Jesus was always eating fish.
    don't ask me. i didn't write it. if you have any complaints, contact the author.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.