Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone NOT know what the Prince Charles rumour is? watch

ReputationRep:
    Why shouldnt we scrap the royal family its not like they do anything except get a huge amount of money through a right of birth...

I just dont see the point. Other countries manage fine without a monarchy why shouldnt we.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    does any1 actually seriously like the royal family? on a radio discussion the other night, the presenter was going on about scrapping the royal family coz a survey showed no1 really gave a toss about it.
    the queen is the only person who has read every state report in the last 50 years, she is highly experienced in current affairs, granted she doesnt do much (except for that stupid wave) but every Pm has said that they have valued her contribution when they meet her every week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    don't ask me. i didn't write it. if you have any complaints, contact the author.
    Which verse? I'm curious (I mean, why would you forbid eating seafood?!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)
    how can there be a verse that forbids eating seafood?Jesus was always eating fish.

The bible is full of inconcistencies.. (or something spelt in fairly the same manner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    personally, i wudnt want a gay king.
    Oh, Come on!!!
    I'll have to make the stupid remark then, about the fact that if charles was gay, it would be a gay queen...
    Sorry, had to be done...

Anyway, i dont personally give a damn about whether he's straight, gay, bi or whatever.
    But for the sake of his role as a representative of this countrty (disregarding my loathing for royalty in general), it would have a negative impact in most countries around the world, that aren't anywhere near accepting homosexuality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Becuase if you don't it's all over the internet, but it probably shouldn't be mentioned here...
    Yes I know what the rumour is, it is that he bummed a male servant and was caught bumming. Everyone knows it has been all over the news all week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Oh, Come on!!!
    I'll have to make the stupid remark then, about the fact that if charles was gay, it would be a gay queen...
    Sorry, had to be done...

Anyway, i dont personally give a damn about whether he's straight, gay, bi or whatever.
    But for the sake of his role as a representative of this countrty (disregarding my loathing for royalty in general), it would have a negative impact in most countries around the world, that aren't anywhere near accepting homosexuality.
    Your only a queen if you are a transvestite which i do not believe charlie is.
    But can i say if we get rid of the monarchy i know some one willing to fill the role as leader of this country AND THE REST OF THE WORLD (sorry to loud)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Where abouts does the Bible forbid homosexuality?

That little part which says homosexuality is the work of the devil and anyone that is homosexual has crossed to satan. And the little part that says homosexuals will burn in hell for eternity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Your only a queen if you are a transvestite which i do not believe charlie is.
    But can i say if we get rid of the monarchy i know some one willing to fill the role as leader of this country AND THE REST OF THE WORLD (sorry to loud)
    Well i wouldn't know, to be honest.
    And i'm not going to point out the fact that your last post was about 3 weeks ago, and as soon as homosexuality is being discussed that you start posting again, because that is beside the point.
    I dont think the monarchy will be dissolved, even if the rumour is true.
    There are plenty of other available kings or queens.

ReputationRep:
    And i'm not going to point out the fact that your last post was about 3 weeks ago, and as soon as homosexuality is being discussed that you start posting again, because that is beside the point.

I think the throne should go straight to William. It would be less complicated and avoid any mess. But I don't think William really wants to be King yet, thats the only problem they call him the reluctant King!

ReputationRep:
    I think Harry would make an amusing King! He would be getting pissed all the time and smoking weed, thats the sort of King we want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virus)
    I think the throne should go straight to William. It would be less complicated and avoid any mess. But I don't think William really wants to be King yet, thats the only problem they call him the reluctant King!
    I disagree. It could start a war between factions for possible kings charles and william (if anone actually gives enough of a damn to fight).
    What sort of procedures are there in choosing to 'skip' a potential monarch, and who decides?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virus)
    I think Harry would make an amusing King! He would be getting pissed all the time and smoking weed, thats the sort of King we want!
    That i totally agree with .

ReputationRep:
    I do not want to get into a fight with you Chris (or Kate on the weekends), and whats with all the make up ?
    Seeing your man friend huh?

ReputationRep:
    I do not want to get into a fight with you Chris (or Kate on the weekends), and whats with all the make up ?
    Seeing your man friend huh?
    Not again. I was merely pointing out that i would not point out something, and then you write this liabilist response.
    There is no need for this, especially in a serious discussion topic.

ReputationRep:
    There is no need for this, especially in a serious discussion topic.
    You creep, why not just ask admin if hes lost weight
    Brown noser

ReputationRep:
    I disagree. It could start a war between factions for possible kings charles and william (if anone actually gives enough of a damn to fight).
    What sort of procedures are there in choosing to 'skip' a potential monarch, and who decides?
    I don't know. But I think Charles would have to abdicate or whatever its called and then the throne would go to William by default. But I don't think Charles would do that. I don't know if it would be the Queen that ultimately decides I'm not sure really.

ReputationRep:
    You creep, why not just ask admin if hes lost weight
    Brown noser
    I was merely pointing out that there are posts where this sort of thing may be more appropriate (although, not totally in any post).

ReputationRep:
    I was merely pointing out that there are posts where this sort of thing may be more appropriate (although, not totally in any post).
    this is a topic on whether Charlies gay and what people think about it i am merely outing another Ch and seeing what people think about it and how this Ch is charlies *****

ReputationRep:
    this is a topic on whether Charlies gay and what people think about it i am merely outing another Ch and seeing what people think about it and how this Ch is charlies *****
    This is liabilist, and if i wasn't secure in the knowledge that i'm not the gay one out of us two, i would take legal action (Yeah right, but anyway).
    There is no need for this sort of thing, but i'll let you off.
    Your still probably shaken up from your accident.
    In future, if you want to post this sort of liablist accusation, please don't.

And anyway, i'm not calling him Charlie, you are, so maybe your on more personal terms with him...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.