Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone NOT know what the Prince Charles rumour is? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    This is liabilist, and if i wasn't secure in the knowledge that i'm not the gay one out of us two, i would take legal action (Yeah right, but anyway).
    There is no need for this sort of thing, but i'll let you off.
    Your still probably shaken up from your accident.
    In future, if you want to post this sort of liablist accusation, please don't.

And anyway, i'm not calling him Charlie, you are, so maybe your on more personal terms with him...
    The accident to which i am fine thanks for asking! was on early sunday morning. so i am fine and didn't say YOUR name i merely said Ch is that a quilty conscience i think so.and your accussation is ever so slightly liable.
    I have no relation what so ever to the royaly family i am not the one on frequent trips to Balmoral!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    The accident to which i am fine thanks for asking! was on early sunday morning. so i am fine and didn't say YOUR name i merely said Ch is that a quilty conscience i think so.and your accussation is ever so slightly liable.
    I have no relation what so ever to the royaly family i am not the one on frequent trips to Balmoral!!
    I did not say that printing my name would be liabilist, but that the accusations you make are. And as you have previously printed my name, using initials is pointless.
    I never accused you of being related, i merely stated that it seems, from the language you are using, that you are on friendly terms with prince charles.

ReputationRep:
    I did not say that printing my name would be liabilist, but that the accusations you make are. And as you have previously printed my name, using initials is pointless.
    I never accused you of being related, i merely stated that it seems, from the language you are using, that you are on friendly terms with prince charles.
    What acussation i have merely given the first 2 letters of the name not initials. and it isn't liabilist its defamation and that is exactly what you have been doing to me.

ReputationRep:
    What acussation i have merely given the first 2 letters of the name not initials. and it isn't liabilist its defamation and that is exactly what you have been doing to me.
    Well i'm not sure which it is, but its certainly illegal.
    And i have not said anything which is...

1) Wrong, and
    2) Already in the public domain.

All that i said is available for anyone to take a look at, such as your posting record, and your constant referral to the prince as Charlie.

ReputationRep:
    Well i'm not sure which it is, but its certainly illegal.
    And i have not said anything which is...

1) Wrong, and
    2) Already in the public domain.

All that i said is available for anyone to take a look at, such as your posting record, and your constant referral to the prince as Charlie.
    what about a truce?

ReputationRep:
    what about a truce?
    I'm not the one who has being making outlandish statements, which have no basis in any form of fact.

But that is all i wanted for you to seriously discuss the topic, rather than make unfounded accusations.

So if you are willing to do so, i will not have to defend myself from any more accusations.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe [email protected] is the one that got caught bumming Charles! Thats why hes defending him so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virus)
    Maybe [email protected] is the one that got caught bumming Charles! Thats why hes defending him so much!
    I would never conclude such an accusation, even if it is justified.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not the one who has being making outlandish statements, which have no basis in any form of fact.

But that is all i wanted for you to seriously discuss the topic, rather than make unfounded accusations.

So if you are willing to do so, i will not have to defend myself from any more accusations.
    Unfounded Hah what about the frequent trips to Neverland and Thailand.

ReputationRep:
    Unfounded Hah what about the frequent trips to Neverland and Thailand.
    May i ask where exactly Neverland is?
    And i have never been to Thailand, so again, that is wrong.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    May i ask where exactly Neverland is?
    Second Star on the right and straight on till morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virus)
    Bumming really what are you 10 quickly go home it almost past your bedtime.
    Are you a neanderthal? and by the way that is defamation so unless you can prove it Shut up or i'll sue

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.