Guys is it that easy to come without even touching your penis

Watch
This discussion is closed.
pucci
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I was in bed with this guy im seeing, he was really desperate to have sex but i wasnt ready (were both virgins) i was naked though and he was lying on top of me with just his boxers on, because i wouldnt do it he was just lying on me but he was grinding him body against me and im pretty sure he came (i could feel his boxers were wet after)... is it possible for a guy to orgasm from not even touching himself?
Anonymous #1
Report 11 years ago
If he was already pretty turned on, hadn't had sex before, and was grinding against you it's not really that surprising he came... Although it could have just been precum, anyway.
bensilber2000
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yeah its possible...if he was a virgin its not even that uncommon. personally ive only ever come without touchin myself or someone else in a wet dream but i could see how it could happen
thetopnotch
Badges: 16
Report 11 years ago
I think it's called dry sex or dry humping...and he is stimulating himself there sort of with the clothes and the grinding:erm:
Deano88
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Sounds like he was pretty turned on, and the grinding you mentioned may have been the only stimulation he needed. May have been pre *** though.
emmielociraptor
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
He's enjoying the friction. Nuff said.
pucci
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
does a bit of *** come out before a guy comes properly then? Sorry i no i sound so inexperienced and stupid lol im new to all this. I was giving him a blowjob though aswell the other night and his penis was kinda wet already before he had ***
Lauren__x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You were in bed+he was desperate+you were naked+he was on top of you= Poor guy, im not suprised:no:
Delta Usafa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The friction of rubbing it against something can cause ejaculation, even if there is no intercourse or manual stimulation. That's how I used to masturbate before I started doing it the real way, actually.
bensilber2000
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yer a little bit of precum comes out, depends on the guy i guess. weirdly enuf...wen im having sex if i precum a bit it makes it far easier to stop myself coming properly...dno if any1 else gets that?
Anonymous #2
Report 11 years ago
my male friend and i (female) used to sleep in the same bed in just knickers and boxers and snuggle/spoon and he pretty much always had a boner and sometimes his boxers were wet. I always wondered whether or not this was precome?
xkarenlouisex
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If he was already pretty turned on, hadn't had sex before, and was grinding against you it's not really that surprising he came... Although it could have just been precum, anyway.
O dear what a lovely image Im getting whilst sat here innocently munching on my easter egg :p:.

But yeah OP spose its possible, I mean hell, anything is these days.
xkarenlouisex
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by pucci)
does a bit of *** come out before a guy comes properly then? Sorry i no i sound so inexperienced and stupid lol im new to all this. I was giving him a blowjob though aswell the other night and his penis was kinda wet already before he had ***

Oh and yeh before me and my boyf have sex, he almost always has precum LOL.

The wetness was either your spit or precum.
Anonymous #3
Report 11 years ago
I've *** whilst grinding against the bed (while going down on the gf).

Didn't mean to, was an accident, but does happen..
bex285
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Wtf? You won't have sex but you'll lie naked whilst your bf grinds on top of you? lmao.
hestia
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by bex285)
Wtf? You won't have sex but you'll lie naked whilst your bf grinds on top of you? lmao.
If she were staying a virgin because of wanting to wait until marriage or something then I might agree with you, but that's not the reason - she said it's because she's not ready. I think it's a good thing to spend time just getting to know each other's bodies before you feel ready to go all the way, so it's not weird at all - just let her progress at her own pace.
Mwoah
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I would get a pregnacy test if I were you.
JoMo1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Perfectly plausible from the friction, though I highly doubt I'd ever have managed that. Now cumming way too early in sex is a different matter!
bex285
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by hestia)
If she were staying a virgin because of wanting to wait until marriage or something then I might agree with you, but that's not the reason - she said it's because she's not ready. I think it's a good thing to spend time just getting to know each other's bodies before you feel ready to go all the way, so it's not weird at all - just let her progress at her own pace.
I never said she couldn't progress at her own pace at all, I just find it a bit strange that she's not ready for sex yet she's lying there naked with her boyfriend on top of her naked apart from a pair of boxers.
ocpaul20
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Knickers dont stop those pesky sperms getting to their destination, so be careful. If you are young and inexperienced, be extra extra careful.

Many an accident has happened "....but I never had sex with him.....".
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.62%
I'm not sure (45)
4.39%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (305)
29.73%
I have already dropped out (27)
2.63%
I'm not a current university student (499)
48.64%

Watched Threads