Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just went to go to my control panel for my domian name and my password won't work - I haven't changed it and I wrote it down it down in a secret place too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    I just went to go to my control panel for my domian name and my password won't work - I haven't changed it and I wrote it down it down in a secret place too!
    What is your website?

ReputationRep:
    contact your host or hit a forgot password button if there is one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    contact your host or hit a forgot password button if there is one
    Your going to laugh like hell but I forgotten who my host is!!

ReputationRep:
    whats your website address? You can usualy find out who the host is by knowing the domain name

ReputationRep:
    Ok Problem Sorted and a new password will be sent to me in 48 sorted!

I have almost completed my revamping of it and want to upload some of it - oh well

ReputationRep:
    Wow that was a quick 48 hours. Anyway I managed to upload a new page.

www.amusicalgal.com - my site

ReputationRep:
    Wow that was a quick 48 hours. Anyway I managed to upload a new page.

www.amusicalgal.com - my site
    What a great si- err page! Can't wait for December now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    What a great si- err page! Can't wait for December now!
    was that supposed to be a joke?

ReputationRep:
    was that supposed to be a joke?
    The first bit was sarcasm. The second wasn't.

ReputationRep:
    It used to be crap anyway - in 4 months I only had 351 visitors which didn't help because I was trying to get afflited by amazon.co.uk and other sites to earn a little bit of money while having fun.

ReputationRep:
    It used to be crap anyway - in 4 months I only had 351 visitors which didn't help because I was trying to get afflited by amazon.co.uk and other sites to earn a little bit of money while having fun.
    What is your site about anyway? And what do you pay for it?

ReputationRep:
    It used to be a cyber begging site/journal of GCSE year! I made $5 dollars in 4 months out of the $800 (about £500) for a new violin which I needed if I was going to be able to join this top local classical string orchester.

However, I failed my theory part of my application so there was no need for the new violin so I stopped collecting money but kept the journal up until about 6th August when I got bogged down with looking for a job. I only decided this month to revamp it.

It is hopefully going to be a GCSE and AS Music Help Site With Music Theory Help as well, my sixth form journal with major events such as my first day of the Better Reading Partnership when I met the Year 8 pupils I'll be helping and next year applying to university etc. I'm also planning a shop section but not doing any thing with that until Jan 2004 all the money will go towards University Fees.

I would have been £14 for the domain name and the site but it was a birthday present from my cousin who helped build the orginal site but is currently doing a gap year in Oz and isn't linked to the Net.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.