Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm not Scottish... but that's impressive.

I wonder how Scotland will fair on the return leg in Holland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Well, I'm not Scottish... but that's impressive.

I wonder how Scotland will fair on the return leg in Holland.
    I am Scottish and I know what Scotland are like... they have a habit of getting your hopes up then screwing it up with style. you never know...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    I am Scottish and I know what Scotland are like... they have a habit of getting your hopes up then screwing it up with style. you never know...

lou xxx
    Well, I wish them luck anyway.

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    I say good luck to the scottish and i hope they get throught to Euro 2004. However, being english i wish the scots would think the same about the england team. We should support all British nations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarco)
    I say good luck to the scottish and i hope they get throught to Euro 2004. However, being english i wish the scots would think the same about the england team. We should support all British nations.
    blah, it's never going to happen- i would much rather see France win the rugby than England...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    blah, it's never going to happen- i would much rather see France win the rugby than England...

lou xxx
    !

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    :confused: :mad: :eek:

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    But thats definitely not due to jealousy now is it. Not at all i expect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarco)
    But thats definitely not due to jealousy now is it. Not at all i expect.
    nah, it's an inbuilt thing- i think it comes with scottish genes. I also think it's because I go to a lot of Scotland's rugby matches and the atmosphere at the English matches is never as nice as any of the others (the Irish is the best).

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    nah, it's an inbuilt thing- i think it comes with scottish genes. I also think it's because I go to a lot of Scotland's rugby matches and the atmosphere at the English matches is never as nice as any of the others (the Irish is the best).

lou xxx
    Ah well enjoy your england bashing. Though it does at times seem to be more important that england go out than scotland getting through.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Rot; nothing to do with Scottish genes. Born in Scotland and lived there pretty much my entire life until 22; I'd much rather see England win than anyone else, bar Scotland...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wzz)
    Rot; nothing to do with Scottish genes. Born in Scotland and lived there pretty much my entire life until 22; I'd much rather see England win than anyone else, bar Scotland...!
    How unpatriotic! Why do you support england then? *cough* glory supporter *cough*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    How unpatriotic! Why do you support england then? *cough* glory supporter *cough*

lou xxx
    No he's acknowledging that he'd much rather his brother country win than cheese enthusiasts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    No he's acknowledging that he'd much rather his brother country win than cheese enthusiasts!
    cheese enthusiasts? what the .... :confused:

dave, you have gone insane *in the nicest possible way*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    cheese enthusiasts? what the .... :confused:

dave, you have gone insane *in the nicest possible way*

lou xxx
    I was hinting at the French, but okay compliment taken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    I was hinting at the French, but okay compliment taken.
    oh yeah, *blonde moment*. actually i really like cheese *hmmmm.... cheese...*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Scotland won because the Netherlands are in disarray.
    Scotland are one of the most boring teams I have ever seen with zero flair, and I hope the Netherlands go through and get a new manager, thus making the tournament better.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.