The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Bubbles*de*Milo
I''ve gone out and straight to a lecture - doesn't everyone at some point? And when you think that I live over an hr away from my uni... ooooh. I went to uni to hand in an essay with vomit in my hair from the night before ffs.
Anyway...goals. To ******* pass... I've gone from really intelligent to really rather stupid in about year, and now I'm worrying about passing, something I never had to concern myself with before. After AS it all went downhill.
I'm ambitious, but I lack drive/the confidence. People think I'm very confident, but I'm not, I'm the opposite. It's an illusion because I'm tall so people think I must be quite outspoken etc... I'm shy, and I'm a bit different I guess, but meh.
Goalsgoalsgoals - lose a lot of weight; I want to be skinny! Get better on the viola - unlikely I'll bother though. Tbh, simply passing. I'd love to fix up my social life too right now, because I've become a bit of a recluse in the last few months. I had a massive social life, to no social life, to an okayish social life. I want to do more drugs, and go to church more, and have more fun, and be a better person, and get a job, and have an even better house party, and move out. I have this strange feeling that I'm going to be hideously unsuccessful in whatever I do, and I think I'm right. I just feel really unintelligent, so I guess my overall aim would be to improve social life/at least get a 2:2. I dunno if I'm unintelligent, or I've just never pushed myself? I need someone else to push me. :dontknow:

church on a sunday morning in kentish town. oooh yeah

Latest

Trending

Trending