The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm 1/16 german lol. Someone tainted my perfectly african bloodline (probably why I look so dark and handsome :rolleyes: )
Reply 2
I'm half Italian, half Spanish.
Though I also have distant relatives in France.
Reply 3
I'm half White British and half Jamaican
I'm half english and half Syrian. Love it woop.

lol OP, I want a picture now to see if I would be able to work out where you're from if I saw you =)
Reply 5
I'm half French and half French.
I'm 1/2 English (although I'm part Irish too...maybe 1/16?) and 1/2 Armenian.
I just like being different really. I like having 2 different backgrounds which are pretty different.

It's also entertaining telling people I'm part Armenian because no one's ever heard of Armenia before :p:
Also means I have a permanent tan. :cool:
Reply 7
Miss Mary
I'm half Italian, half Spanish.
Though I also have distant relatives in France.

How is this two different races??? Both Caucasian... :rolleyes: It's like me saying I'm half Nigerian half Jamaican, you would never be able to tell the difference.
Reply 8
Half Italian and Half English baby haha
and an eighth Irish (subtracted from the English)
Reply 9
Half Indian half polish :smile:. I am in appriciation of this thread. :thumbsup:
I was born in Wales but have descendants from Africa, Ireland, Portugal and Saudi Arabia

I love being mixed race because I feel like I can associate or have something in common from people with different backgrounds.
Reply 11
mum - english
dad - jamaican well 3 quarters anyway
No but I wish I was....
I always find mixed race girls / guys soooo beautiful!
Reply 13
1/4 italian, 1/2 spanish and 1/4 irish.
n0c0ntr0l
How is this two different races??? Both Caucasian... :rolleyes: It's like me saying I'm half Nigerian half Jamaican, you would never be able to tell the difference.

Oh you're right lol, yeah, I think it would be more accurate to say that I am half Latin, half European. :o:
Reply 15
Im 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Scottish and half chinese. I speak Cantonese, Mandarin, Hakka and English.
Reply 16
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
I know I'm not the only mixed peep on here :smile:
What are your races? What's so good about bein' mixed race?

Me: I'm African and Chinese - I love the fact that noone can ever guess correctly where I'm from :P.

Youuuuu?

Bengali/Burmese/Chinese
Im half Arab (racially North African - Algeria - Maghrebain) and half Anglo Saxon (English).

Nationality English/French Dual Citizenship!
Reply 18
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
I know I'm not the only mixed peep on here :smile:
What are your races? What's so good about bein' mixed race?

Me: I'm African and Chinese - I love the fact that noone can ever guess correctly where I'm from :P.

Youuuuu?

I wonder, has anyone here recieved abuse for being mixed race.
In China, its quite a problem for me, however most the time you can't tell because i look more Thai than chinese because of my dark skin
Half Arab, half English