Tried having sex but it wouldn't fit in. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I tried having sex a while ago but the guys penis wouldnt fit in. I don't know why, its not normal at all. And there was lots of foreplay involved, so it wasnt because I wasn't 'excited' enough. And I always use tampons.
hannah_dru
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
As everyone always says, lube and try to relax. It sounds like your muscles tensed up. It's completely normal.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
And this was my first time, didnt say that in first post. And also when I mastubate, I just cant imagine a penis fitting in there. =/
hannah_dru
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It happened to me the first time I tried. Seriously it can fit. If a baby can come out of it then a penis can fit!
emmarainbow
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Maybe next time you masturbate, try a stretch yourself a little? If you keep doing that your vagina'll get used to the idea of letting something as large as a penis in. You can even get a partner to give you a hand with that one.
sheepy18
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
a few weeks before me and my boyfriend had sex, he started fingering me and gradually added an extra fingrer, by the time it got to having sex i was used to 3fingers, its a good way to prepare your body : ) gd luck with it, you'll get there!
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
lol i had the same thing and made him get off me, sex drive totally dipped at that moment, it was my 'first time' although i guess it doesnt rele count haha
was incredibly awkward and after tht, im quite scared about doing it agian tbh lol, dw you're not the only one
Anonymous #3
Report 9 years ago
lucky guy
Anonymous #4
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I tried having sex a while ago but the guys penis wouldnt fit in. I don't know why, its not normal at all. And there was lots of foreplay involved, so it wasnt because I wasn't 'excited' enough. And I always use tampons.
I have exactly the same problem and for my "first time" too. But it doesnt count really...not to me.
Yeh he also tried to finger me with 2 fingers instead of 1 and that REALLY hurt!
Cocoa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
check out some books like the kama sutra they often discuss positions for various circumstances
the kama sutra divides men and women into three categories (for girth of the penis and depth of the vagina) and most books will suggest various positions for maximum pleasure depending on where you class your umm...combination?
Banksy6789
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Should I go to uni, I have only gcse qualification I dropped out of a levels and been working since high school. Would they allow me to enter a course in uni?
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
This should really be in a different Forum banksy I recommend making a post in university and university courses
ghjkiuy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
you do realise you're replying to someone asking for sexual advice not about college and it depends what uni you really should research the qualifications for the options you have
(Original post by Banksy6789)
Should I go to uni, I have only gcse qualification I dropped out of a levels and been working since high school. Would they allow me to enter a course in uni?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (125)
17.68%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (72)
10.18%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.4%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (102)
14.43%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.9%
How can I be the best version of myself? (215)
30.41%

Watched Threads