The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Kuriso
Stereotyped as a goth because I wore a black coat, then got told because I was a goth I should smoke and only come out at night.

i got that with the black coat!
Reply 81
No, I've never been stereotyped. Not as far as I know anyway.
I'm quiet enough that people don't know what to think when they first meet me, then when they do get to know me, I'm such a jumble of things that it'd be stupid to try and confine me to one category. :dontknow:
FiveFiveSix
I'd have to buy one for me, too. Just in case yours comes off.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with you that a scrubbing brush, plenty of industrial strength cleaning products, a pressure washer and several hundred thousand pounds of plastic surgery couldn't fix.

I really hope you're playing around.
xkarenlouisex
LOL whereas you are beyond help, you poor poor thing, nevermind :smile:

It's been said before. Damn, you're good. I'm not going to bring out the big guns, or I'd probably get banned, but I'm impressed. If you're as calm as this dealing with criminals, you'll make a good copper.

Want to make sweet, sweet love?
Reply 84
Gemma16

Any way you could put your sig in a spoiler since it's so massive??! :woo:
Reply 85
I've been called a greebo because of the music I listen to :woo:
Not offensive, just funny
Gemma16

Why the hell is your sig so big? No offence but no one cares what you and your boyfriend look like.
xkarenlouisex
Yeah I guess some people just automatically presume Im dumb, which is not the case..

If people assume that from looking at you then you may as well know that it's because you do have *that* sort of look.

Spoiler

But we all get stereotyped a bit and when people get to know the real person underneath then they, generally, can look past it.
Your actually very pretty (to me) so don't worry too much, just try to prove them wrong. :smile:

For some reason I get called a hippy a bit but anyone who knows me knows that it's very far from the truth. I find it mildly irritating because it clearly comes from people who have never really spent any time with me, but I'm a pretty secure person so I don't get overly upset about it. I certainly don't dress that way, I think it's because I come accross as very unjudgmental (although in reality this isn't the case, I just keep my judgements to myself).

This summer when I have nothing better to do with my life I'm going to make my hair really blonde and get a fake tan and see how differently people treat me. Just for the sake of it and because I want to.
Reply 88
I stereotype lol, but most of the time im right. Its obvious anyway if someone is a chav or emo.
Reply 89
EskimoJo
Any way you could put your sig in a spoiler since it's so massive??! :woo:

er if i knew how.
Gemma16

why do you think its necessary to have a boyfriend on our signiture? yes you can get laid, congratulations...
FiveFiveSix
It's been said before. Damn, you're good. I'm not going to bring out the big guns, or I'd probably get banned, but I'm impressed. If you're as calm as this dealing with criminals, you'll make a good copper.

Want to make sweet, sweet love?

Umm you dont actually sound like you're being horrible to me here..
Not too sure though so Ill remain quiet lol.
Reply 92
Subcutaneous
why do you think its necessary to have a boyfriend on our signiture? yes you can get laid, congratulations...

wtf?:confused:
Emo, geek/nerd... Because of the music I listen to, and the fact that I get good grades, don't tend to drink, etc..
Reply 94
Gemma16
er if i knew how.

[spoil-er] link to your pic [/spoil-er] but without the - (so 'spoiler' in one word)
Reply 95
ahhhhhhhhh my eyes. whoever has that picture as a sig, get rid of it.

back on topic. Its happened a few times, although I did bring it on myself =O I was dressed slightly chavishly, except i wasnt really.
Gemma16
wtf?:confused:

whatever, ive reported it but don't you think its more polite to have a spoiler on that thing? some of us may not want to see it!

just had a thought; once got told im preppy lol
xkarenlouisex
Umm you dont actually sound like you're being horrible to me here..
Not too sure though so Ill remain quiet lol.

Being horrible is overrated. I'd rather be in you.
Reply 98
Been described as a 'yah' for having an English accent and wearing a Ralph Lauren polo shirt and going to private school...
Reply 99
EskimoJo
[spoil-er] link to your pic [/spoil-er] but without the - (so 'spoiler' in one word)

Ok i'll have a look how you do it.

Latest

Trending

Trending