Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HI
    Where do the younger female people in this forum generally shop?
    I dont no wot style really suits me, any1 got any tips?
    Thanx
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAD)
    HI
    Where do the younger female people in this forum generally shop?
    I dont no wot style really suits me, any1 got any tips?
    Thanx
    xxx
    And while we're on this subject what's the new black?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    White.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    White.
    pffff nuts to that.

ReputationRep:
    the coolest place to shop is definately H&M.

ReputationRep:
    Red and black. I always wear it. No need to conform with clothes now is there?

ReputationRep:
    Black. Revolutionary.

ReputationRep:
    Top Shop rules. The one in Oxford Street is the coolest place in the world. ever. Pilot is good for clothes too

ReputationRep:
    I shop everywhere. I get most of my clothes from the usual high street stores- New Look, Bay, MK One, H + M, Pilot, Internationale, Topshop... and anywhere else you can think of! I have no shop loyalty at all...

What kind of style? I go for the kind rock chick sort of thing- lots of black and red (juwely you area fashion icon), chunky belts, big earrings, funky necklaces. i really like off-the shoulder jumpers + any top in black (i'm trying to get every cut available)

shoes are pretty important too... gain i get them anywhere. i bought these amazing boots. they are black knee-highs with a pointy stilletto metal heel + have silver studs all the way up...seriously kinky boots (they have yet to fail...)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Top Shop rules. The one in Oxford Street is the coolest place in the world. ever. Pilot is good for clothes too
    Topshop Oxford Street is the biggest clothes store in the world I think. I always visit Topman if I'm nearby, I've bought three fisherman hats from there among other things. Though they very rarely have red tops, or the good looking clothes in XL (oh the shame!)...

Otherwise I like Next, Madhouse, Niketown, JD and wherever else I can get nice casual clothes that say 'laid-back' or 'different'. I even wanted this T-shirt that said on the front "Nobody knows I'm a lesbian". Think I should get it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

...What kind of style? I go for the kind rock chick sort of thing- lots of black and red (juwely you are a fashion icon)...

lou xxx
    Why thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I even wanted this T-shirt that said on the front "Nobody knows I'm a lesbian". Think I should get it?
    yep, definately. i love tops with funny comments on. i had one that said

'No, i'm not married
    No, I haven't got a boyfriend
    No, I will not go out with your mate
    No, I will not go out with you
    No, I'm not a lesbian'

i thought it was funny...

I also had 'Nobody's pefect, but i'm so close it scares me'

I really want to get my twin brother one that says 'I am the evil twin'

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I bought one that says "Loser" (I bought it as an anti-coment, I am definitely not a loser). Too bad it don't fit...

How about those ones: My brother/sister/boyfriend/girlfriend (etc.) went to <a place> and all I got was this lousy T-shirt", or the one in blurry fuzzy writing "I think I'll have another beer"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    I shop everywhere. I get most of my clothes from the usual high street stores- New Look, Bay, MK One, H + M, Pilot, Internationale, Topshop... and anywhere else you can think of! I have no shop loyalty at all...
    Same here!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2003
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.