Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone here who r doing OCR maths and further maths and sitting for the Fp1 and C2 Exam in 2009May???? my teacher told me there will be a clash on this 2 papers, im juz wonder how will they sorted them out about this??? anyone here r in the same situation as me?? thank you

ReputationRep:
    you will do two exams in a row.. ithink

ReputationRep:
    Are you talking about ocr or ocr mei?/

I'm doing OCR, C2, M1, S1, D1 and FP1.

No clashes at all.

C2 and FP1 are both "AS level" exams so it would be ridiculous if they clashed in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    You just do the 2 exams back to back

(Original post by COMMUNIST)
    Are you talking about ocr or ocr mei?/

I'm doing OCR, C2, M1, S1, D1 and FP1.

No clashes at all.

C2 and FP1 are both "AS level" exams so it would be ridiculous if they clashed in the first place.
    on OCR MEI both FP1 and C2 are in the morning on May the 22nd, I'm not sure exactly why though because it's probably quite common for people to take C2 and Fp1 in the same session...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt2k8)

on OCR MEI both FP1 and C2 are in the morning on May the 22nd, I'm not sure exactly why though because it's probably quite common for people to take C2 and Fp1 in the same session...
    Thanks for the info.. however, that sucks bawls.
    Just glad my FP1 is on the 5th of June :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt2k8)

yea,,im doing OCR MEI and both exam are on May22nd AM, its ridiculous to take 2 exam in a same session.no idea what the exam board thinking.absolutely absurd.

ReputationRep:
    It's probably because of back when FP1/P4 used to be an A2 unit.

Also on most subjects, all AS units and all A2 units are in the same session so it's not that bad really.

ReputationRep:
    True thing, sitting both ocr mei FP1 and C2 at the same day same time, guess ill have to do them in a row, its the 22nd of may which is a friday as well O_o.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 17, 2009

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.