This discussion is closed.
hotnanoo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lucy)
Firstly, Blair is a bit of a **** and I wouldn't believe anything he says. I guess things are improving slightly for doctors and their working hours though because of the european working time directive but other than that all the money from taxes gets used up very quickly just to maintain present treatments so it is very hard to begin to improve things.

I am strongly against foundation hospitals - many people and hospitals are still uninformed about the scheme so the implementation of such a scheme would just cause confusion and I think it will mess up the NHS even more.
i agre no foundation hosptals but you must agree that the govt. doesn't care about peoples health just to make their figures look better
Lucy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hotnanoo)
you must agree that the govt. doesn't care about peoples health just to make their figures look better
I don't know to be honest, you could argue the government doesn't really care and really just want to make themselves look good but who knows? What's important is that the people who work for the NHS care
hotnanoo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lucy)
I don't know to be honest, you could argue the government doesn't really care and really just want to make themselves look good but who knows? What's important is that the people who work for the NHS care
ahhhh , its good yto know i'd be in good hands then
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (385)
32.11%
No (814)
67.89%

Watched Threads