Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.nikeid.com/europe

This is one of my favourite websites!

Here you can design your own trainers from several templates including Air Max, Shox, and the football boots Total 90 and Mercurial. You can even have your name on the trainers! I go on this for fun and have printed a few of my designs (and have had great feedback from the people I've shown about them), but soon I will buy one of my creations!

But not that backpack though, £140 are you mad!?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    http://www.nikeid.com/europe

This is one of my favourite websites!

Here you can design your own trainers from several templates including Air Max, Shox, and the football boots Total 90 and Mercurial. You can even have your name on the trainers! I go on this for fun and have printed a few of my designs (and have had great feedback from the people I've shown about them), but soon I will buy one of my creations!

But not that backpack though, £140 are you mad!?!?

Did anyone see that thing in the papers where somebody used this to order 'sweatshop' or something like that on their trainers? Needless to say they would not fulfill the order

ReputationRep:
    My favourite ones to design are the Air Max 03 and the Air Uptempo Sensation, I hope to get a pair of the latter out of the money my dad will give me for Eid clothes. Might show you how I designed them if I can.
    Meantime, try it yourself and see the possibilities. Good fun in my opinion!

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap. Those prices are obscene.

My trainers cost £20.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Holy crap. Those prices are obscene.

My trainers cost £20.
    £10. Cheap and cheerful.

ReputationRep:
    Before my last pair not one pair I bought was above £40. My last pair, Nike Air Flight, basketball boots in red and black, were £70. The pair I intend to buy would be £95 plus £8 delivery charge. Also red and black. I think I have a fetish...

ReputationRep:
    Before my last pair not one pair I bought was above £40. My last pair, Nike Air Flight, basketball boots in red and black, were £70. The pair I intend to buy would be £95 plus £8 delivery charge. Also red and black. I think I have a fetish...
    Clearly.

Will you have your own ID on the back? 'ZJUWELH' 'IS_KING' or some cheesy slogun?
    ---

I spend very little on clothes, am not interested in brands/labels etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Clearly.

Will you have your own ID on the back? 'ZJUWELH' 'IS_KING' or some cheesy slogun?
    ---

I spend very little on clothes, am not interested in brands/labels etc.
    I will have ZJuwelH on the side (for some reason called the heel ID even though it's off to the side) and B1G on the tongue. No cheesiness.

It's not the brand that appeals but the style and look (and since this is my own style I love it!), plus the novelty of your own custom-made trainers...

ReputationRep:
    just do it...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    It's not the brand that appeals but the style and look (and since this is my own style I love it!), plus the novelty of your own custom-made trainers...
    I make my own t-shirts on occassion. Well I've done one or two, but plan more (also owe my brother some that designed for him as a birthday pressie). -I'm talking 'design' as in printing off on special paper and iron-on. There are irritating size restrictions and the quality goes down after washing but it can be fun for the odd occassion.

ReputationRep:
    Here's mine (the attachment), what do you all think? And I doubt the font of my ID is going to be like that...

ReputationRep:
    Here's mine (the attachment), what do you all think? And I doubt the font of my ID is going to be like that...
    Doh didn't work!

ReputationRep:
    Where?

ReputationRep:
    Doh didn't work!
    HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Member's site.

ReputationRep:
    There you go, it's my sig.

ReputationRep:
    There you go, it's my sig.
    Alas- all I see is a little box with a red x in it. It may well be my computer being...odd.

ReputationRep:
    Another try at the attachment:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Another try at the attachment:
    It worked.

They look very 'athletic' style.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    It worked.

They look very 'athletic' style.
    Basketball boots. So good or bad?

ReputationRep:
    im very happy with my dark blue convies at the mo

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.