(Original post by Ollie)
    im very happy with my dark blue convies at the mo
    Convies?

ReputationRep:
    converse!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Basketball boots. So good or bad?
    Not a nice pair of basketball shoes IMO .

ReputationRep:
    ok, can someone PLEASE tell me the reasoning behind spending like £140 on nike trainers, or £120 on a D&G T-shirt?

i mean its a T-SHIRT for god sake, you can buy one exactly the same but with no D&G ion it for like a fiver, so WHY!?!?!?!?!!?

this i have pondered for some time, someone come up wwith a good answer, please!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    ok, can someone PLEASE tell me the reasoning behind spending like £140 on nike trainers, or £120 on a D&G T-shirt?

i mean its a T-SHIRT for god sake, you can buy one exactly the same but with no D&G ion it for like a fiver, so WHY!?!?!?!?!!?

this i have pondered for some time, someone come up wwith a good answer, please!!!
    Wicked - I just designed mine - £90 - the id (on the back) is niknak. 5 weeks deliverly though

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.