Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    cant beleive pop idol result ,its not like me to be bothered with this, but he should never have gone its a travesty.Didnt like him at the beginning but couldnt he sing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutie)
    cant beleive pop idol result ,its not like me to be bothered with this, but he should never have gone its a travesty.Didnt like him at the beginning but couldnt he sing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    True but who was worsE???

ReputationRep:
    sorry to be nasty but its got to be Chris

ReputationRep:
    What was the result I missed it!! Who was in the bottom 3 and who got voted off?

ReputationRep:
    only bottom two tonight Suzanne washe other she was great!!!!!!! Chris was appalling

ReputationRep:
    Sorry forgot to say Andy went tonight he was superb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutie)
    only bottom two tonight Suzanne washe other she was great!!!!!!! Chris was appalling
    Chris was awful, and he should have been out! I can't stand watching him sing, he looks like a hyperactive child after a pint of red bull.

ReputationRep:
    my lil sis said tonight is there somethin wrong with him(Chris) [really meaning it}I kwnow exactly what Simon Cowell meant when he said peculiar performance

ReputationRep:
    They are doing that thing again?

ReputationRep:
    I cant believe andy went guess that'll teach me not to go to the dogracing. I should have stayed in and watched pop idol instead. I can never be bothered to vote though.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.