Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What a result tonight i'll be there on wednesday shouting at the top of my voice!!!!!!also go Scotland go

ReputationRep:
    Go on Ryan!!!
    Go on Fletch!!!
    Boo Holland (that'll teach you for dropping Ruud)...

ReputationRep:
    wasn't Ryan fired up tonight dont think ive seen him like that for a very long time go Ryan! go Ryan!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutie)
    wasn't Ryan fired up tonight dont think ive seen him like that for a very long time go Ryan! go Ryan!
    Didn't actually see the game (oops) but if he was as fired as you say, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!??? Now perform for your club like that!!! I still love him though...

ReputationRep:
    well he has been a bit quiet of late but perhaps the worm as turned who knows ? Van the Man had a good game though even thoughthey lost dont you think? oh dont tell me you didnt see the game!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutie)
    well he has been a bit quiet of late but perhaps the worm as turned who knows ? Van the Man had a good game though even thoughthey lost dont you think? oh dont tell me you didnt see the game!!!!!
    I was in the library all day!!! Ruud played?!?! That **** (please take the implied meaning) changed his tune, I think Holland should drop Kluivert (who has been appaling for Barca and Holland recently) and start Makaay or Hasselbaink and try to get them to form a partnership with Ruud. It's clear as crystal that Ruud-Patrick won't work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutie)
    What a result tonight i'll be there on wednesday shouting at the top of my voice!!!!!!also go Scotland go

gwlad gwlad pleidiol wyf im gwlad

love Katy ***

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.