Wales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
cutie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What a result tonight i'll be there on wednesday shouting at the top of my voice!!!!!!also go Scotland go
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Go on Ryan!!!
Go on Fletch!!!
Boo Holland (that'll teach you for dropping Ruud)...
cutie
Rep:
?
wasn't Ryan fired up tonight dont think ive seen him like that for a very long time go Ryan! go Ryan!
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cutie)
wasn't Ryan fired up tonight dont think ive seen him like that for a very long time go Ryan! go Ryan!
Didn't actually see the game (oops) but if he was as fired as you say, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!??? Now perform for your club like that!!! I still love him though...
cutie
Rep:
?
well he has been a bit quiet of late but perhaps the worm as turned who knows ? Van the Man had a good game though even thoughthey lost dont you think? oh dont tell me you didnt see the game!!!!!
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cutie)
well he has been a bit quiet of late but perhaps the worm as turned who knows ? Van the Man had a good game though even thoughthey lost dont you think? oh dont tell me you didnt see the game!!!!!
I was in the library all day!!! Ruud played?!?! That **** (please take the implied meaning) changed his tune, I think Holland should drop Kluivert (who has been appaling for Barca and Holland recently) and start Makaay or Hasselbaink and try to get them to form a partnership with Ruud. It's clear as crystal that Ruud-Patrick won't work.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cutie)
What a result tonight i'll be there on wednesday shouting at the top of my voice!!!!!!also go Scotland go

gwlad gwlad pleidiol wyf im gwlad

love Katy ***
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (36)
7.79%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (37)
8.01%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (111)
24.03%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (64)
13.85%
No, nothing has changed (139)
30.09%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (75)
16.23%

Watched Threads