The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I fail to see why 4G_Dollars feels the need to post in so many gay-related threads when he's so against it.

GAYBOY!

Anyway OP - of course you should go, have yourself a god time :wink:
Haven't a clue, why don't you ask him before its too late! :p:
Reply 62
If he brings cutlery with him I would be seriously worried if I were you.
Reply 63
Wish me luck, guys.
Reply 64
this is so sick.
Reply 65
he wants to eat your poo.
Reply 66
your goona get it up your ass better put some oil on it
Reply 67
Ataloss
The closet. :wink:

I don't hide in closets. You must have some sort of psychological problems.
Reply 68
Nick_000
To be fair, what type of thread were you expecting when the title is "I am Gay and i fancy a guy: he will 'feed' on me"?

It was hardy going to be an engaging, philosophical discussion, was it? I agree though, a stupid thread.

lol, I know...it is a pathetic thread.
Reply 69
Anonymous
This guy that i fancy asked if he could 'feed' on me in his shower when his parents are out tomorrow. He said he wants kinky romantic sex.

What does he mean? What will he do?

Please help. I am rather curious on what 'feed' would generally mean to other gay guys.

1. Oral Sex

2. Water sports

3. "Two girls, one cup"
Nick_000
To be fair, what type of thread were you expecting when the title is "I am Gay and i fancy a guy: he will 'feed' on me"?

It was hardy going to be an engaging, philosophical discussion, was it? I agree though, a stupid thread.

Au contraire: I think it's been an enlightening, engaging and most philosophical discussion.
4G_Dollars...PMing me is not going to make me any less likely to question your interest in homosexuality related threads. And I fail to see how I suggested I was in some sort of leadersip position??
Reply 72
How did it go then Op, were we right or barking up the wrong tree? Romantic bum sex or just a bit of sucky sucky!?!
Reply 73
Cj-Tj
How did it go then Op, were we right or barking up the wrong tree? Romantic bum sex or just a bit of sucky sucky!?!

:ditto: I second that question

Latest

Trending

Trending