Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What are these so-called ID cards gonna have on them?
    And why do we need them anyway.....David Blunkett isn't going to exactly know!

Here it is Davey Boy *hand him her library card*

ReputationRep:
    I think its a personal invasion, and by having to have an ID card we are losing our anonymity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I think its a personal invasion, and by having to have an ID card we are losing our anonymity.
    And our money. And our right to underage drinking (not an issue for me anymore but...)

-----

Why doesn't Blunkett go skydiving?

It would scare the hell out of the dog!

ReputationRep:
    yes but still how will David Blunkett actually "know" we have them? eh eh u get me..
    I used to live in Downham Market...i hate norfolk bluh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I used to live in Downham Market...i hate norfolk bluh
    Its cold and windy!!!

ReputationRep:
    I watched this american film once set in the hills of norfolk........

ReputationRep:
    I watched this american film once set in the hills of norfolk........
    Hills? Norfolk? Hmmmm...I was under the impression that the highest hill in Norfolk was 'Waveney Mountain' which is a big lump of earth created when they dug the foundations for one of the halls, which is right outside my window. Its not very high either...

ReputationRep:
    that was the irony of it

ReputationRep:
    that was the irony of it
    How stupid are Americans?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    How stupid are Americans?!

two words for you
    British
    Rejects

ReputationRep:
    two words for you
    British
    Rejects
    Hehe I bought this book today called 'Dude, Where's my Country' - you may have heard if it - but its written by an American and he's taking the p*ss out of Americans - I was sat in the launderette earlier laughing out loud to it, bit embarrassing really!!!

ReputationRep:
    believe me i know who it's buy i've got all the books and i laugh at how clever the guy is at gatekeeping....using charlton heston in Bowling for columbine was classic using an actor that is head of the NRA as opposed to a decent person that would at least knows what he's talking about....you know?

ReputationRep:
    yes but still how will David Blunkett actually "know" we have them? eh eh u get me..
    Its a bit like asking Stevie Wonder if he has seen his new car. I actually think David Blunkett has come a long way, and deserves our respect.

ReputationRep:
    believe me i know who it's buy i've got all the books and i laugh at how clever the guy is at gatekeeping....using charlton heston in Bowling for columbine was classic using an actor that is head of the NRA as opposed to a decent person that would at least knows what he's talking about....you know?
    No this is the first book of his that i've read (or am reading) but i think I get some of the others now!!!

ReputationRep:
    i feel like a total pussy but...i'm tired :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Actually the guy is on Frank Skinner at the mo!!

ReputationRep:
    Michael Moore, my mate thinks he's God I just think he's an unemployed anti spin doctor....
    tired, yet don't want to sleeeep

ReputationRep:
    Michael Moore, my mate thinks he's God I just think he's an unemployed anti spin doctor....
    tired, yet don't want to sleeeep
    I think I am gonna sleep actually, got quite a bit of work to do tomorrow...night night!!!

ReputationRep:
    i think i'm gunna do the old biddy thing and take a drink and a nice book and go to bed..though i hate bovril, ovaltine, horlicks...

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.