The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:rofl:

I love threads like this. Oh, and someone call for follfarian, he is needed.
Reply 2
feefifofum
:rofl:

I love threads like this. Oh, and someone call for follfarian, he is needed.

I honestly do really want to know what it is!!
isn't it stuff that manages to get there if you didn't wash? :confused:
Rebecca/Becca
I honestly do really want to know what it is!!

That's why i called for foolfarian. But I really don't know. Just wash it!
Reply 6

LOL. And eeeeeeewwww.
Reply 7
caffecooki
isn't it stuff that manages to get there if you didn't wash? :confused:

No, because (although I'm not currently experiencing a problem with it) I wash every day, so it can't be that!
Reply 8
EEEEWWWW. I thought it was only men who got it. I thought it was cos of the hairs on their body and it collects dust which turns to fluff, a bit like how we get snots. That's just what I thought lol.
Reply 9
apparently you can get thrush in your belly button if you dont dry it properly. gross!
Reply 10
Its just lint... usually bits of fluff off clothes :smile:
Reply 11
I heard it was fluff from your pants that travels up your garden path to your belly button.
Reply 12
Ariel4
apparently you can get thrush in your belly button if you dont dry it properly. gross!

UGH!!! I suppose that's the same with any bit of you though - like you can get it under your boobs........ :eek:
And THIS is one hell of a disgusting topic!!
Reply 14
like you can get it under your boobs

Wow, that is a big turn off

And THIS is one hell of a disgusting topic!!

TSR is great isn't it
Is it not just stuff from your clothes? :confused:
Mad Vlad
Its just lint...

Mmmmmmmm choccolatee..... :biggrin:

Oh wait, that's Lindt. :frown:
need_money
Is it not just stuff from your clothes? :confused:

Yeah of course it's mostly clothes fibres. When you have more hair in that area, it traps even more of it. For some strange reason, it tends to always be blue (we'd need a scientific explanation for that). Some clothes don't give much fluff. It depends on the fabric.
Reply 18
SamTheMan
Yeah of course it's mostly clothes fibres. When you have more hair in that area, it traps even more of it. For some strange reason, it tends to always be blue (we'd need a scientific explanation for that). Some clothes don't give much fluff. It depends on the fabric.

I must have different clothes to a lot of people - cos I have never in my life had belly button fluff. I honestly thought only men got it. My dad always has it and it is always blue. Maybe his clothes are more fluffy than mine lol.
Rebecca/Becca
you can get it under your boobs........ :eek:
WHAT?

Latest

Trending

Trending