This discussion is closed.
Michael Saunby
Badges:
#101
Report 17 years ago
#101
"User 1951" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
[q1]> On Mon, 8 Jul 2002 17:23:03 +0100, "Michael Saunby" <[email protected]> wrote:[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q2]> >I have already explained that if you contact me by means other than[/q2]
usenet
[q2]> >I will provide you with a lead to further investigate this matter if you[/q2]
so
[q2]> >wish. Your obsession with the denial of past Labour council corruption[/q2]
is
[q2]> >cute, but fools nobody.[/q2]
[q2]> >[/q2]
[q2]> >Have you managed to establish the fair and honourable means by which schools in Liverpool avoided[/q2]
[q2]> >the corruption that was endemic under the[/q2]
rule
[q2]> >of Derek Hatton? You cut that bit, so I can only imagine you have[/q2]
resolved
[q2]> >the matter to your satisfaction. Care to share Jen?[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> No facts just new innuendo....and if anyone asks for facts of course you can just tell them to[/q1]
[q1]> look it up for themselves [/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

Dear Jenny,

Indeed, and it they've got half a brain cell they'd soon come to understand how council corruption
works, the damage it does and the lack of any mechanism to prevent it from harming education.

Regards,

Michael Saunby
0
User 1951
Badges:
#102
Report 17 years ago
#102
On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:08:19 +0100, "Michael Saunby" <[email protected]> wrote:

[q1]>Indeed, and it they've got half a brain cell[/q1]

I think this is rather juvenile abuse. Most people respond by killfiling anyone who substitutes
abuse for reason.

[q1]>they'd soon come to understand how council corruption works, the damage it does and the lack of any[/q1]
[q1]>mechanism to prevent it from harming education.[/q1]

Clearly corruption is a serious issue and making up unsubstantiated stories is not likely to help.
******************************** ****
**** http://user1951.tripod.com ****
Information about films,
Jack London, Lara Croft
Shakespeare and ICT program of study
last updated 30 05 2002
0
Michael Saunby
Badges:
#103
Report 17 years ago
#103
"User 1951" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
[q1]> On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:08:19 +0100, "Michael Saunby" <[email protected]> wrote:[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q2]> >Indeed, and it they've got half a brain cell[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> I think this is rather juvenile abuse. Most people respond by killfiling anyone who substitutes[/q1]
[q1]> abuse for reason.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

Dearest Timothy,

You are welcome to do so. It has been impossible to engage you in anything like a worthwhile
discussion. You claim you want facts, I've received no email, phone call or letter from you so I
guess we'll have to leave it where we are. You don't trust me, and I've no F***ing idea who or
what you are.

[q2]> >they'd soon come to understand how council corruption works, the damage it does and the lack of[/q2]
[q2]> >any mechanism to prevent it from harming education.[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Clearly corruption is a serious issue and making up unsubstantiated stories is not likely to help.[/q1]

Don't you dare accuse me of making stuff up you ignorant socialist crook.

Michael Saunby
0
Peter English
Badges:
#104
Report 17 years ago
#104
Is it immoral to wear earrings?

P.

"User 1951" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
[q1]> On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 00:36:42 +0100, "Michael Saunby" <[email protected]> wrote:[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q2]> >Education has a moral dimension too. Well at least it used to.[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Can you put a date on this "golden age" so we know what we are talking about? Not the 1960s[/q1]
[q1]> presumably.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> ******************************** ****[/q1]
[q1]> **** http://user1951.tripod.com ****[/q1]
[q1]> Information about films,[/q1]
[q1]> Jack London, Lara Croft[/q1]
[q1]> Shakespeare and ICT program of study[/q1]
[q1]> last updated 30 05 2002[/q1]
0
Max
Badges:
#105
Report 17 years ago
#105
"Peter English" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:1026426094.7689.0.nnrp-08.c2deb...ws.demon.co.uk...
[q1]> Is it immoral to wear earrings?[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
no, but that isnt the point; dumass.
0
Michael Saunby
Badges:
#106
Report 17 years ago
#106
"Peter English" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:1026426094.7689.0.nnrp-08.c2deb...ws.demon.co.uk...
[q1]> Is it immoral to wear earrings?[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
Should it be?
0
User1951
Badges:
#107
Report 17 years ago
#107
On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 23:20:47 +0100, "Peter English" <[email protected]> wrote:

[q1]>Is it immoral to wear earrings?[/q1]

It is if they're mine...unless you believe property is theft and therefore theft is property
of course

******************************** ********
http://user1951.tripod.com Education Education Education
******************************** *********
0
User1951
Badges:
#108
Report 17 years ago
#108

Is this a reference to the author of "The Count of Monte Cristo"?

0
Unregistered
Badges:
#109
Report 16 years ago
#109
I say ban earrings at school. If they are allowed then you have to suddenly come up with rules defining what type of earings are allowed and not allowed. Not worth the effort. Furthermore, I think hooped earrings should be banned all together on girls. I think they look tacky and common. Most guys I know feel the same way.
0
Unregistered
Badges:
#110
Report 16 years ago
#110
bump
0
X
new posts
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (198)
24.15%
Pop (202)
24.63%
Jazz (33)
4.02%
Classical (46)
5.61%
Hip-Hop (155)
18.9%
Electronic (54)
6.59%
Indie (132)
16.1%

Watched Threads

View All
Latest
My Feed