The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Juwley can i ask a question...what do u look like? and can i borrow that thermos....it will add to my street cred
Reply 21
Danithestudent
i fixed the mickey thing....i put on the rembrandts friends song, can u believe that was released in 1995!!?

# "I'll stare at your boobs
When the rain starts to fall
I'll stare at your boobs
Like I've not seen boobs before!
I'll stare at your boobs
'Cause they look great on youuuuuu" #
aaa_121uk
i did watch the show but its better if u try it urself cos i did

Yea..but looking at breats right in front of you would be different than looking at it on the internet. Plus, you have some serious issues to deal with if you stare at boobs (probably silicone) on the internet for half an hour.. You need a psychologist..and oh yea..a girlfriend..
Reply 23
Danithestudent
Juwley can i ask a question...what do u look like? and can i borrow that thermos....it will add to my street cred

Hahaha! This is why I'm thankful for the anonymity of my net persona (which is just the same as the real me but without a face to put to it)...

Don't have a pic on my computer or I would show you, I'll put one up once I've cut my hair...
My problem is all my mates are reallllly gorgeous...how annoying is that, I love them all to pieces but three of them model regularly... try going clubbing with them lol
Reply 25
jndikum
Yea..but looking at breats right in front of you would be different than looking at it on the internet. Plus, you have some serious issues to deal with if you stare at boobs (probably silicone) on the internet for half an hour.. You need a psychologist..and oh yea..a girlfriend..

i know its different lookin in front of u then on the net, and yes, i do have a gf
Reply 26
Danithestudent
My problem is all my mates are reallllly gorgeous...how annoying is that, I love them all to pieces but three of them model regularly... try going clubbing with them lol

Aww don't worry Dani we all think you're gorgeous! (not being sleazy here by the way...)
aaa_121uk
i know its different lookin in front of u then on the net, and yes, i do have a gf

I don't have a girlfriend :frown:
I'm kinda sick of guys personally and frankly sex is a turn off at the moment...i think they are going to section me soon
I'm playing the hazard perception test thing now...
going to Uni in London worth taking my car or leaving it at home?
aaa_121uk

She's not a manga toon is she? :tongue:
Danithestudent

Hey..since you're so fyne an all according to Zwhuleh, is your pic on ur personal site or summink.. oh yea I have a mate who's a model..its quite annoying being around him when you're chatting up girls.. arggh
Reply 31
Danithestudent

I wouldn't take it, you've got the congestion charge, traffic and parking is a nightmare. The Underground isn't too bad, but the buses are unreliable.
Cycle instead! Reliable, fast, cheap and good for the environment!
haha like u'd get me on a bike, walk mate
Reply 33
Danithestudent
haha like u'd get me on a bike, walk mate

Hmmph yeah I always walk anyway, I can't ride a bike!

Who said it's a bike I want to get you on :tongue:
*shakes head*

tut tut, you young'uns back in my day we respected our elders especially those like 2 months older
Reply 35
Danithestudent
*shakes head*

tut tut, you young'uns back in my day we respected our elders especially those like 2 months older

Gaga!

Just playing Dani! Mwah!
ZJuwelH
Gaga!

Just playing Dani! Mwah!

Comedian eh
Reply 37
jndikum
Comedian eh

You know you love it...

And it's just Juwel, not that abhorration of a mis-spelling of yours... cheers.
Reply 38
aaa_121uk
I jus felt like saying this that do u all know a lookin at woman breast for 30 mins is the same of doin excerise for 30 mins. I didn't believe it at first but now i know its true

..Explains why I'm such a fit and healthy guy.. always wondered about that..
Reply 39
same with my mate. he gets to stare at tits all day and he is really fit and heathly.

Latest

Trending

Trending