Cambridge Interview Watch

This discussion is closed.
:P:P:P:P:P
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Anyone got their Cambridge interview date yet? I got mine and im pooing my pants!

Mods - please dont merge this with the other cambridge interviews thread, which is verrrry old! ;-)
B00kwOrm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by :P:P:P:P:P)
Anyone got their Cambridge interview date yet? I got mine and im pooing my pants!

Mods - please dont merge this with the other cambridge interviews thread, which is verrrry old! ;-)
Yes, same here... 9th December, St John's, History. I hate having to revise my whole AS and A2 syllabus, I'd rather learn some new stuff!!! Isn't the best way to spend part of your gap year to revise something you're supposed to know already???

What are you applying for and where?

Did you hear about the high number of applications this year? We're gonna have some fun... But the law applicants will be in trouble, apparently there are 200 applications for 9 places at John's. Glad I didn't go for law... No offence to the law people out there, go for it!!!
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
16th December.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
11th/12th December.
icarusgideon
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
16th December.

what college have u applied to and for what course?
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by icarusgideon)
what college have u applied to and for what course?
icarusgideon
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
natsci @ emma.

what are you going on about man? gone mad have you? LOL
no seriously what and where........lol
icy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what are you going on about man? gone mad have you? LOL
no seriously what and where........lol
i think he meant natural science at emmanual college
icarusgideon
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by icy)
i think he meant natural science at emmanual college

god..........*shakes head*....why did they invent those stupid text messaging for....
theone
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
9th December at Trinity.
yawn1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by theone)
9th December at Trinity.
Rock on Trinity, best college in Cam.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
god..........*shakes head*....why did they invent those stupid text messaging for....
'Tisn't text talk! It's been known as Natsci for years, and everyone calls Emmanuel "Emma," it's just part of Cambridge slang. Same as St. Catherine's is Catz etc...
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
'Tisn't text talk! It's been known as Natsci for years, and everyone calls Emmanuel "Emma," it's just part of Cambridge slang. Same as St. Catherine's is Catz etc...
AHHHHH its that Cword again please No more if there is that many off you at cambridge please why dont you make a cambridge forum because its really anoying to see cambridge all the time
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Why are you replying to me? I didn't start this thread.
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Why are you replying to me? I didn't start this thread.
No sorry I'm replying to all cambridge obsesives
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by :P:P:P:P:P)

awwwwww realy tell me is there anyone on this forum thats not got an interview and crapping themselves please how many threads have to me made on this subject.I've not finished college yet so no smart asses saying oh just because you havnt got one I'd never crap my kecks why go somewhere where you feel nervious at just the interview
:P:P:P:P:P
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by TIGTIG)
awwwwww realy tell me is there anyone on this forum thats not got an interview and crapping themselves please how many threads have to me made on this subject.I've not finished college yet so no smart asses saying oh just because you havnt got one I'd never crap my kecks why go somewhere where you feel nervious at just the interview
There are many other 'non-cambridge' posts. Busy yourself terrorising them why dont u!
Soulfish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Interview at Trinity Hall on 12th December.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TIGTIG)
AHHHHH its that Cword again please No more if there is that many off you at cambridge please why dont you make a cambridge forum because its really anoying to see cambridge all the time
It's also really annoying to see you all the time- just don't read any threads that say Cambridge in them if it annoys you that much.

lou xxx
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Interview, yes. 7th December at Girton. Laying bricks? Nope. Had two informal interviews this week, at Queen Mary and Manchester. Did quite well, it was all about continuing small talk I reckon. Obviously Cambridge interviews include a test to consider, but why worry about that, I don't know the sort of questions that come up so I'll take it in my stride.

And so what if there's a lot of Cambridge heads here? We put up with the rest of you hahaha!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (197)
27.86%
No (510)
72.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise