Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got their Cambridge interview date yet? I got mine and im pooing my pants!

Mods - please dont merge this with the other cambridge interviews thread, which is verrrry old! ;-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by :P:P:P:P:P)
    Anyone got their Cambridge interview date yet? I got mine and im pooing my pants!

Mods - please dont merge this with the other cambridge interviews thread, which is verrrry old! ;-)
    Yes, same here... 9th December, St John's, History. I hate having to revise my whole AS and A2 syllabus, I'd rather learn some new stuff!!! Isn't the best way to spend part of your gap year to revise something you're supposed to know already???

What are you applying for and where?

Did you hear about the high number of applications this year? We're gonna have some fun... But the law applicants will be in trouble, apparently there are 200 applications for 9 places at John's. Glad I didn't go for law... No offence to the law people out there, go for it!!!

ReputationRep:
    16th December.

ReputationRep:
    11th/12th December.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    16th December.

what college have u applied to and for what course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icarusgideon)
    what college have u applied to and for what course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    natsci @ emma.

what are you going on about man? gone mad have you? LOL
    no seriously what and where........lol

ReputationRep:
    what are you going on about man? gone mad have you? LOL
    no seriously what and where........lol
    i think he meant natural science at emmanual college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icy)
    i think he meant natural science at emmanual college

god..........*shakes head*....why did they invent those stupid text messaging for....

ReputationRep:
    9th December at Trinity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    9th December at Trinity.
    Rock on Trinity, best college in Cam.

ReputationRep:
    god..........*shakes head*....why did they invent those stupid text messaging for....
    'Tisn't text talk! It's been known as Natsci for years, and everyone calls Emmanuel "Emma," it's just part of Cambridge slang. Same as St. Catherine's is Catz etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    'Tisn't text talk! It's been known as Natsci for years, and everyone calls Emmanuel "Emma," it's just part of Cambridge slang. Same as St. Catherine's is Catz etc...
    AHHHHH its that Cword again please No more if there is that many off you at cambridge please why dont you make a cambridge forum because its really anoying to see cambridge all the time

ReputationRep:
    Why are you replying to me? I didn't start this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Why are you replying to me? I didn't start this thread.
    No sorry I'm replying to all cambridge obsesives

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by :P:P:P:P:P)

awwwwww realy tell me is there anyone on this forum thats not got an interview and crapping themselves please how many threads have to me made on this subject.I've not finished college yet so no smart asses saying oh just because you havnt got one I'd never crap my kecks why go somewhere where you feel nervious at just the interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    awwwwww realy tell me is there anyone on this forum thats not got an interview and crapping themselves please how many threads have to me made on this subject.I've not finished college yet so no smart asses saying oh just because you havnt got one I'd never crap my kecks why go somewhere where you feel nervious at just the interview
    There are many other 'non-cambridge' posts. Busy yourself terrorising them why dont u!

ReputationRep:
    Interview at Trinity Hall on 12th December.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    AHHHHH its that Cword again please No more if there is that many off you at cambridge please why dont you make a cambridge forum because its really anoying to see cambridge all the time
    It's also really annoying to see you all the time- just don't read any threads that say Cambridge in them if it annoys you that much.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Interview, yes. 7th December at Girton. Laying bricks? Nope. Had two informal interviews this week, at Queen Mary and Manchester. Did quite well, it was all about continuing small talk I reckon. Obviously Cambridge interviews include a test to consider, but why worry about that, I don't know the sort of questions that come up so I'll take it in my stride.

And so what if there's a lot of Cambridge heads here? We put up with the rest of you hahaha!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.