The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
*sigh*

This is a depressing thread and I don't want to think of reasons for my being a single pringle ALL THE TIME. Ha.
sazzle7
*sigh*

This is a depressing thread and I don't want to think of reasons for my being a single pringle ALL THE TIME. Ha.

There must be a bloody good reason because it certainly isn't your looks. Secret psycho, perhaps?
Reply 82
coz the right person has not come around yet . At Uni I hope ! :biggrin:
Irrelevance
There must be a bloody good reason because it certainly isn't your looks. Secret psycho, perhaps?

Hm thats what I was thinking
Reply 84
I'm still single because my personality and dress sense repulse 99% of women, and the ones that aren't entirely repulsed are otherwise unavailable :nn:

What a coincidence...
Because...I don't like anyone at the moment. That's because I hardly ever seem to meet new people who I'm attracted to :/ And even if I did like someone, they never seem to like me back, or I'm too shy to progress anything.
Reply 86
because guys don't notice me. :frown:
i'm quiet and kinda reserved, and i've come to accept that about myself, and so have my wonderful wonderful friends, but it gets me overlooked by guys... a lot... especially when all my friends are very loud/bubbly, extroverted drama queens.
deamer44
coz the right person has not come around yet . At Uni I hope ! :biggrin:

Ha.
Yea I used to believe that rubbish about the 'right person' but sadly they don't seem to exist...
Because I don't tend to put myself in situations where I interact with anyone outside my friendship group for a substantial time.
Because I don't know exactly what I want.
Because I'm too shy to ask anyone out, and no one's ever asked me.
If you are referring to me I have posted a pic :king2:

:dry: A picture of Carlton? Unless you actually dress like that then there's really nothing wrong with that.
Haven't found a girl I like personality wise, my school is full of crazy rich spoilt girls and the ones who aren't are taken. Not good at all.
Reply 91
Morbo
:hmmm:

:shh:
x~Silky~x
because guys don't notice me. :frown:
i'm quiet and kinda reserved, and i've come to accept that about myself, and so have my wonderful wonderful friends, but it gets me overlooked by guys... a lot... especially when all my friends are very loud/bubbly, extroverted drama queens.

Same...
Reply 93
Irrelevance

ummm....... I can't decide whether to be insulted or not :p:
Reply 94
sleekchic
:dry: A picture of Carlton? Unless you actually dress like that then there's really nothing wrong with that.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=18253790&postcount=50
Reply 95
Because nobody is attracted to me.
sazzle7
ummm....... I can't decide whether to be insulted or not :p:

You shouldn't be, because it was a compliment. :wink:
Reply 97
i have NO idea
OP, whatever it is, I don't think it's your dress sense. A guy I know who was pretty quiet dressed just like you. He wasn't popular per se with the opposite sex because he wasn't that kinda guy, but he did have people like him.

As for me, let's see. jelly belly, too scared to dress how I want to in case I look like a turd. That's without noting that I don't even know how I want to dress. I'm always on the "nice guy" path, because I can never do anything to change it, despite recognising the pattern countless times.

I have a luscious aura of unattraction. Not in the "oh boo hoo I'm ugly"-way, I just have certain mannerisms that are probably allure-killers. I'm not the kind of person who can have a "personality" 24/7, I'm pretty laid-back and straightforward when I'm on my own.

And I'm pretty sure I have low self-esteem issues waiting to explode in the face of anyone honest enough to give a damn.
Reply 99
EskimoJo
Because nobody is attracted to me.

I think if H&R teaches us anything, its that that is one thing you cannot be sure of!

Latest

Trending

Trending