The Student Room Group

Funny things you are scared of?

well they might not be funny to you since you are scared of them :p: but maybe something you were scared of when you were younger and now you like 'i was such a fool'. or maybe you still are scared. DA DA DA DUM

i know this person who is afraid of tomatoes.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i'm scared of wood rubbing together...it sounds so weird but i honestly hate just wood and rubbing and anything of the sort...eek.
Reply 2
Cotton wool, cant stand the stuff at all. Can't go near it, don't like it being in the same room as me.
Reply 3
I have a friend who is scared of puff pastry. Weird guy, he is.
Reply 4
when liquid food touches each other on a plate.. makes me feel physically sick and makes me cringe.
Reply 5
I think I have a phobia of balloons and other inflatable things. On my 2nd birthday my parents filled my bedroom with balloons and I got scared. Hated inflatable stuff ever since. :frown:
Reply 6
I live in genuine terror of boiling an egg and cracking it open to find a dead, boiled chick inside.

No joke.
Pictures of insects and spiders in books, well not scared per say, but i refuse to touch them haha.
Reply 8
clowns. mannequins (sp?)
Reply 9
I'm terrified of irons. My clothes are going to be sooo creased at Uni.
The sound of rubbing two bits of polystyrene together.
the drain thingy in a bath or sink
wen i was younga i saw a huge spider come out of one
scarred me for life
Reply 12
I used to be scared of sewing machines. Despite knowing this about myself, I took Textiles GCSE at school. :rolleyes:

I'm not now though. I love the things. Face your fear, I say.
Reply 13
I'm scared of china dolls.

My mum is scared of people in gorilla costumes.
Reply 14
assmaster
I live in genuine terror of boiling an egg and cracking it open to find a dead, boiled chick inside.

Like this? (Not for the faint-hearted, btw.)
Reply 15
i'm scared of some dogs and old ladies with sticks :tongue:
Reply 16
cotton wool when its dry
ahhhh
I'm scared of bridges. People usually find that funny.
Reply 18
BJack
Like this? (Not for the faint-hearted, btw.)

Genuinely, you've made me cry..
Reply 19
assmaster
Genuinely, you've made me cry..

Sorry~ :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending