The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Um, ALL girls grow hair on their upper lip. ALL. I'm astonished by how many girls say they don't. EVERYONE does. It's natural. I believe the only places humans don't get hair is on the palms of their hands and the soles of their feet. FFS, even earlobes have hairs on them. You just don't notice them.

This place is ignorance central.
Wax is our friend.
Reply 42
Ilora-Danon
I pluck mine. Sadly I'm not one of the "lucky" girls who "don't have any" - which is bull anyway because everyone has facial hair, the little hairs you can barely see.. we all have them, it's just that if you're naturally dark, they show up more.

This (substitute pluck for thread). Why does anyone think they have a bald face? :s-smilie: The thickness, length and colour of the hair is all that varies. And they show up more when they're wet (like all hair gets heavier/darker when wet) and either it gets more visible when women age, or they just stop caring! :p:
Reply 43
Jelkin
Um, ALL girls grow hair on their upper lip. ALL. I'm astonished by how many girls say they don't. EVERYONE does. It's natural. I believe the only places humans don't get hair is on the palms of their hands and the soles of their feet. FFS, even earlobes have hairs on them. You just don't notice them.

This place is ignorance central.

:yes:
Reply 44
EVERYBODY has facial hair. Some just have lighter or less noticeable hair. I don't understand why we still have it though...you would have thought by now our bodies would have realised it's unnecessary!
Reply 45
balloon_parade
A girl in my class at uni does and I can't stop looking at it when I talk to her, lol!

does what, a moustache? :puke:
CookieArun

She has a moustache. Quite strange really, she has blonde hair and the offending moustache is quite dark and stubbly.
Reply 47
balloon_parade
She has a moustache. Quite strange really, she has blonde hair and the offending moustache is quite dark and stubbly.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Mhm, i think she has dyed blonde hair if her moustache :puke: is dark and stubly again :puke:
CookieArun
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Mhm, i think she has dyed blonde hair if her moustache :puke: is dark and stubly again :puke:

Maybe I should set you up on a blind date, I am sure you'd get on just lovely! :p:
Ha at everyone using the word "grow", like girls actually go "Oh look, there's abit of hair on my top lip, i'm going to see how long it gets." Everybody has hairs on their faces, usually they're just fine and blonde though, however my you get a few darker ones, in which case the veet hair removal has a visit. Sexy.
Reply 50
dosen't shaving hair make it grow back thicker?
ewwwww lol :smile:
Reply 51
If you shave it, it'll grow back worse and more prominent!
Reply 52
balloon_parade
Maybe I should set you up on a blind date, I am sure you'd get on just lovely! :p:

Mhm, sickly i can imagine me smooching her with her hair left on my lip. However i don't really mind if she has a 34d+
Reply 53
hair removal cream ftw
Reply 54
I admit it, I do. Only because I have thick dark hair and pale skin, my mum will look at me every few weeks and go 'I'll make an appointment for you again, as it looks like it's coming back" Eergh. I used to do it myself, or just bleach it, but I'll be smelling the stuff for days.
Also, I was the girl at primary school with 'hairy legs', which people would point out, as if I didn't already know. I think I first attempted to shave them when I was ten.
Don't I sound attractive :rolleyes:
Reply 55
everyone does!!

threading is the way forward... :yep:

i find you need to wait a bit longer until waxing works properly...
Reply 56
disgusting!
Seriously, some the girls I talk to have bigger moustaches than me, and then I feel all inadequate and ****....
Reply 58
CookieArun

haha cookie, another funny thread!

as for girls with mustashes... well yeah thers a girl at my school who has one which is really dark aswel so it stands out :yep:
Reply 59
The woman that works at the local Michaels has upper lip hair and more. Its revolting. Chin hair and side burns.

Latest