Turn on thread page Beta

GW Bush's security watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    look at this article
    http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_ne...086397,00.html
    US special agents wanted a licence to shoot protesters without the threat of legal action! Perhaps it would be better for all of us if Bush stayed indoors when he vists...

ReputationRep:
    As I mentioned earlier, the radiowaves emitted from his mobile office will also disrupt the Queen's viewing of Coronation Street.

Honestly, who do these Americans think they are?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    As I mentioned earlier, the radiowaves emitted from his mobile office will also disrupt the Queen's viewing of Coronation Street.

Honestly, who do these Americans think they are?
    they think theyre bloody important obviously. id tell them and their armed secret agents to **** off if i was prime minister.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    they think theyre bloody important obviously. id tell them and their armed secret agents to **** off if i was prime minister.
    If I was Prime Minister (God willing in 15 years I will be), then I would be as friendly as possible towards the Americans - after all, they are the most powerful country on the planet. Great to have as allies.

ReputationRep:
    If I was Prime Minister (God willing in 15 years I will be), then I would be as friendly as possible towards the Americans - after all, they are the most powerful country on the planet. Great to have as allies.
    i would'nt i'd say stuff it and make alliances else where, get a trade war going make compromises with the russians and lead a secret war, lol
    i need to take my pills

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotnanoo)
    i would'nt i'd say stuff it and make alliances else where, get a trade war going make compromises with the russians and lead a secret war, lol
    i need to take my pills
    Who else is there to ally with? Let's run down the options, shall we?

Russia - what were you thinking?
    America - megalomaniacal and arrogant, but powerful. The best choice.
    China - a little bit evil, but may soon rival America.
    India - yes, they're a superpower wouldyoubelieveit.
    France - Too weak to support even themselves. Also like strange foods.
    Germany - Industrious and have a strong economy, a possibility.
    Japan - Ooh, ultra-modern. Quite small though.
    Canada - Hahaha, no really.

ReputationRep:
    of course, id be as friendly as possible too. but being friendly wouldnt involve letting them walk all over britain.

ReputationRep:

China - a little bit evil, but may soon rival America.
    India - yes, they're a superpower wouldyoubelieveit.
    Germany - Industrious and have a strong economy, a possibility.
    Japan - Ooh, ultra-modern. Quite small though.
    Canada - Hahaha, no really.
    id ally with all of them except china and russia.

ReputationRep:
    George Bush Deserves A Slap. If Britain Wanted Too, We Could Wip Out America With One Little Bomb.

ReputationRep:
    id ally with all of them except china and russia.
    Not China? You know, they could be the next America.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maskhound)
    George Bush Deserves A Slap. If Britain Wanted Too, We Could Wip Out America With One Little Bomb.
    hmmm....

ReputationRep:
    Stock pile of ammuntion and war heads/nukes plus getting russia as an ally would mean more support in ex-communist countries where they want communism ie turmenistan etc = oil = money

but they stab you in the back aand walk all over

India - yes, they're a superpower would you believe it
    they'v got nukes, plus are ex English territory

Japan- can be an economic help

ReputationRep:
    LOL...hehehehe, i think America is the bst choice. Just think...allies with the country that made Britney Spears. They deserve a medal!

ReputationRep:
    or the new money-less russia

ReputationRep:
    Stock pile of ammuntion and war heads/nukes plus getting russia as an ally would mean more support in ex-communist countries where they want communism ie turmenistan etc = oil = money
    The point of allying with someone is that they're stronger and provide defence. With Russia, we'd invariably end up helping them out whenever some rebel in Chechnya or whatever blows himself up.

ReputationRep:
    yes yes i do have a subscription to 'the economist' you know
    but i dont like their attitude to human rights (ie 'theres no such thing')

ReputationRep:
    yes yes i do have a subscription to 'the economist' you know
    but i dont like their attitude to human rights (ie 'theres no such thing')
    Unlike England and America, there is still quite an extreme poverty line in China. Whereas the rich paddle in their swimming pools on top of their skyscrapers whilst drinking 90 year old brandy, the poor don't even have enough money to buy water.

China may be a superpower, but at what cost?

ReputationRep:
    The point of allying with someone is that they're stronger and provide defence. With Russia, we'd invariably end up helping them out whenever some rebel in Chechnya or whatever blows himself up.
    But billions in oil and the abilty to walkall over and abuse Russia would be worth it. Just imagine it learning of the soviets stock pile or uranium and we could dispose of it or make mo bokms. But probably Chimna is a better ally , better economy more influence and it would allow us to stamp our name in the east, since we lost Hong Kong any way

ReputationRep:
    hey, America already has the unofficial right to kidnap and intern British citizens, killing them on sight just seems a logical progression.

ReputationRep:
    But billions in oil and the abilty to walkall over and abuse Russia would be worth it. Just imagine it learning of the soviets stock pile or uranium and we could dispose of it or make mo bokms. But probably Chimna is a better ally , better economy more influence and it would allow us to stamp our name in the east, since we lost Hong Kong any way
    Quote: "From what I know of Russia, I'm under the impression that they're a 50/50 mix of evil and incompetence. Sort of like the post office with tanks."

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.