Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guess_who)
    yes i bloody agree. GO DANI!!!

i find it ironic how these people bum balir and bush to become eladers, then complain later on.

ohh yes, and "www.stopthewar.org"

YOU PEOPLE WHO GO DOWN TO THIS PROTEST ARE ABSOLUTELY PATEHTIC LOSERS, HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU PROTEST A WAR THATS ALREADY HAPPENDED.

MY ANALOGY: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN IRAQ.

ITS LIKE: ME GIVING A CHILD A KNIFE, THEN TELLING HIM "GO KILL, GO KILL THAT KID", THEN HE KILLS THAT KID.

YOU LOT AHD CONTROL, AND YOU FAILED

DONT BE SO SAD AS TO PROTEST A WAR THAT HAPPENDED 7 MONTHS AGO.

ITS A LITTLE POINTLESS IF YOU REALISE. WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACHIEVE. BEING SAD ASSSHOLES WHO ARE ANTI EVERYTHING COZ U HAV NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIVES? LOL...SAD.

if you INSIST on using all those caps, amke sure they say something worthwhile, for all our sake's?

go read up on the subject - i feel the sun might be agood starting point for someone so obviously ignorant as you.

maybe then move up to fox news... shall i continue?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    if you INSIST on using all those caps, amke sure they say something worthwhile, for all our sake's?

go read up on the subject - i feel the sun might be agood starting point for someone so obviously ignorant as you.

maybe then move up to fox news... shall i continue?
    Needless to say The Sun is THE bestselling newspaper in the country, and I make it my ambition to write for them because the journalists that do are probably the best journalists in the country.
    Now The Sun is the most read newspaper in the country, what does this tell you about the occupants, all they want is enough to eat, England to win the world cup and to earn an honest living. They don't care about Iraq and seeing as they make up the majority and The Sun was pretty much pro-war doesn't that make the anti-war people a minority? Why should we listen to a minority when the majority are for something, that's called Democracy

ReputationRep:
    I AGREE! AND JUST TO SHOW, AMERICA ARE ON IRAN'S SIDE AND HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED THEM AS LONG AS I KNOW.......SO AMERICA CANT BE WRONG!!!

AND ANYWAY, WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE WAR. I MEAN, AT LEAST TEHY WERE GETTING OIL OUT OF IT, SO WATS WRONG WITH THAT?
    ok, let me say it again. drop the caps.

first point: if america are on irans side, why did Bush post them on his ridiculous 'axis of evil'

second point: does the term 'blood for oil' mean nothing to you?

third point: drop the caps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Newsflash for you guys: MARXISM DIDN'T WORK, IT WILL NEVER WORK, FULL STOP...
    when did we say we were marxists?
    anti war covers every political group, torys, labour, lib dems, democrats, republicans.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    No- the protest wasn't to stop the war.. that would be a bit dumb.. cause apparently the war has "ended".
    It was to show our views against what Bush had done and what he is planning to do. I don't think you have any idea what your on about.
    THATS A LITTLE IRONIC COMING FROM YOU PATEHTIC ANTI EVERYTHING SAD ASSSHOLES. "DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ON ABOUT"
    AND WHAT THE **** DO YOU KNOW?

YOUR ANALOGY: SPENDING MONEY ON WAR IS A WASTE (OK), YET DOING THE WORLDS MOST POJNTLESS PROTESTS THAT WILL ACHIEVE NOTHING IS WORTH IT, DESPITE A BUKCET LOAD OF MONEY BEING SPENT TO CLEAR UP THE MESS.....

I DONT GET IT, FIRST ITS: "WE NEED THIS MONEY FOR HOSPITALS, SCHOOL ETC."

NOW IT: "ITS FINE TO WASTE MONEY ON POINTLESS PROTESTS....."

WHAT AHPPENDED TO THIS ****NIGGG PRIORITY ABOUT SPENDING MONEY ON WHAT MATTERS? YOU WERE BLOODY HAVING FITS ABOUT IT EARLIER IN THE YEAR (YOUR ANTI EVRYTHING GROUP) SO WHY HAV YOU CHANGED YOUR TUNE ABOUT TAHT SO MUCH

BLOODY RETARDED HYPOCRITS, THE LOT OF YOU.

AND AS DANI SAID: "MAJORITY RULES!!!" AND YOU SAD ACTS ARE GAYERS. REALLY YOU R, PEOPLE SEE U ON THE TELE AND HOWL AT WHAT PATEHTIC HYPOCRITS YOU ARE.

BUT DONT FEEL BAD: THAT MONEY YOU THREW AWAY FOR ALL OF THIS, COULD HAVE GONE TOWARDS SAVING LITTLE BABIES LIFES

ReputationRep:
    This is boring, I wish that you were right in front of me so I could laugh at you.....*snores*

I'm going to go and laugh at the primeval people toppling the effigy of Bush again...that was funny, they actually thought that meant something.

ReputationRep:

I bet you "pacifists" if I slapped you round the face would probably slap me back.
    Your ideas are lovely I would really like to believe them, but unfortunatley you can't change human nature, we are savages, we are territorial and we look after our own interests. Utopia is merely a very ambitious dream......war is war, we will have wars until the end of the world and I'll tell you something. Nobody is ****ing listening to you! Believe me, if those protests had made one shred of difference, then Blair would have stepped down and Bush would have resignated. But unfortunatley it's all about getting power and you don't have any!
    Well Im not a pacifist and I protested. Your comments really do show that you don't have a clue about our arguments.. and when we try to explain them you go off on some random tangent :confused:

Maybe you should try to respect other people's views.

ReputationRep:

I bet you "pacifists" if I slapped you round the face would probably slap me back.
    Your ideas are lovely I would really like to believe them, but unfortunatley you can't change human nature, we are savages, we are territorial and we look after our own interests. Utopia is merely a very ambitious dream......war is war, we will have wars until the end of the world and I'll tell you something. Nobody is ****ing listening to you! Believe me, if those protests had made one shred of difference, then Blair would have stepped down and Bush would have resignated. But unfortunatley it's all about getting power and you don't have any!
    CORRECTUMONDO. YOU MAKE GOOD POINTSDANI.

ReputationRep:
    THAT MONEY YOU THREW AWAY FOR ALL OF THIS, COULD HAVE GONE TOWARDS SAVING LITTLE BABIES LIFES
    THINK OF THE BABIES!!! OH THE HUMANITYYYYyYYYYYY!

ReputationRep:
    Needless to say The Sun is THE bestselling newspaper in the country, and I make it my ambition to write for them because the journalists that do are probably the best journalists in the country.
    Now The Sun is the most read newspaper in the country, what does this tell you about the occupants, all they want is enough to eat, England to win the world cup and to earn an honest living. They don't care about Iraq and seeing as they make up the majority and The Sun was pretty much pro-war doesn't that make the anti-war people a minority? Why should we listen to a minority when the majority are for something, that's called Democracy
    Why do you think that the Sun's journalists are "the best in the country"? Oh and I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of deomcracy.Democracy means rule by the people; NOT rule by and solely for the majority. Any proper democracy must therefore respect minority opinion.

ReputationRep:
    THATS A LITTLE IRONIC COMING FROM YOU PATEHTIC ANTI EVERYTHING SAD ASSSHOLES. "DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ON ABOUT"

YOUR ANALOGY: SPENDING MONEY ON WAR IS A WASTE (OK), YET DOING THE WORLDS MOST POJNTLESS PROTESTS THAT WILL ACHIEVE NOTHING IS WORTH IT, DESPITE A BUKCET LOAD OF MONEY BEING SPENT TO CLEAR UP THE MESS.....

WHAT AHPPENDED TO THIS ****NIGGG PRIORITY ABOUT SPENDING MONEY ON WHAT MATTERS? YOU WERE BLOODY HAVING FITS ABOUT IT EARLIER IN THE YEAR (YOUR ANTI EVRYTHING GROUP) SO WHY HAV YOU CHANGED YOUR TUNE ABOUT TAHT SO MUCH

AND AS DANI SAID: "MAJORITY RULES!!!" AND YOU SAD ACTS ARE GAYERS. REALLY YOU R, PEOPLE SEE U ON THE TELE AND HOWL AT WHAT PATEHTIC HYPOCRITS YOU ARE.

BUT DONT FEEL BAD: THAT MONEY YOU THREW AWAY FOR ALL OF THIS, COULD HAVE GONE TOWARDS SAVING LITTLE BABIES LIFES
    What a f*ucking hypocrite.. I'm not even going to bother with this :mad:

ReputationRep:
    return points:

-> yes the sun is the best selling newspaper in the country. yes, it is seen as promotion to move from the guardian to the sun on fleet street. yes, the sun is writen so a 9-year-old could understand. yes, this does limit its political potential.

->BEACUSE the sun has such a high readership, it can shape public opinion as well as follow it. never see the "it was the sun wot won it" headline after the 1007 landslide election? this worries me because days before the huge "LETS ROLL" headline, the editor was seen entering and leaving no. 10, and deals are known to go on with the government and newspapers - thereby, the sun is an outlet for government opinin, not the publics.

-> its a sad state of affairs when rugby is more important than lives

ReputationRep:
    this is boring, damn the pubs are closing in a minute. see ya goons later.
    The Sun journalists? They take complex ideas and dumb it down for the masses....that makes them clever

ReputationRep:
    100% CORRECT. GO DANI GO......THESE LOSERS ARE SO UNDEDUCATED AND UNREALIST.

I THINK SOME OF YOU PEOPLE SHOULD TAKE UP A-LEVEL ECONOMICS, YOU MIGHT LEARN A THING OR 2 ABOUT LIFE. REALITY. REAL PEOPLE.
    YOU LOT ARE A DISGRACE TO THE NATION, AND THE MAJORITY, YES THE MAJORITY, ARE LAUGHING AT YOU. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR ANTION, AND THESE EXCEPTIONALLY POINTLESS, MONEY BURNING PROTESTS ARE DAMAGING WOT YOU CLAIMED TO BE SO "VITALLY AND MROALLY AND ETHICALLY IMPORTNAT"....BRITANS MONEY.

I THOUGHT IT HAD TO BE SPENT ON HOSPITALS ETC......

OHH YES, AND MORE IRONY: MOST OF YOU LOT ARE BUMMING CHRISTIANS AND ITS JESUS THIS, DONG GOOD THAT, BEING NON SINNERS, ANTIE VERYTHING, YET YOU TRY TO FIX A WRONG WITH ANOTEHR WRONG. ITS ALL BOLLOX AND I KNOW IT IS.

APART FROM DANI, YOU LOT ARE CLUELESS AND ASSSHOLES

ReputationRep:
    The Sun journalists? They take complex ideas and dumb it down for the masses....that makes them clever
    No… they take complex ideas and not only trivialize them but even worse distort them. It might appeal to the lowest common denominator and sell papers, but it’s certainly not good journalism. Oh, and it’s not my fault you live in a country with anarchic licensing laws

ReputationRep:

if you don't wnat people to protest, and therefore spend 'waste' money, don't give them anything to protest about.

simple, if you care to think. about it.

(p.s. drop the caps, or do i have to put it in my signature)?

ReputationRep:
    or it makes the masses stupid? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    ok, let me say it again. drop the caps.

first point: if america are on irans side, why did Bush post them on his ridiculous 'axis of evil'

second point: does the term 'blood for oil' mean nothing to you?

third point: drop the caps
    I THINK MY MUM BEING IRANIAN, KNOWS MORE THAN A PUSS FACED LOSER, HYPOCRITICAL, ZERO BRAINED *****HEAD LIKE YOU WHO HAS COMPELTELY GONE AGAINST HIS ORIGINAL FAKE MORALS.

SAVING MONEY THIS, SAVING MONEY THAT.

"I KNOW, LETS SAY THAT BLAIR IS WASTING MONEY, TO AHVE ANOTHER EXCUSE TO BE 'ANTI-EVERYTHING' LIKE THE CRAP ACTS WE R. THEN WE CAN TREAT BRITIAN LIKE A ****-HOLE, DEFACING PROPERTY AND MAKING THE WORLDS MOST POINTLESS PROTESTS, WHICH WASTES EVEN MORE MONEY TO SAVE DYING PEOPLE. YEAHHH"

WOW...WHAT STRONG VIEWS YOU CRAPHEAD MINORITY HAVE.

ReputationRep:
    I THINK MY MUM BEING IRANIAN, KNOWS MORE THAN A PUSS FACED LOSER, HYPOCRITICAL, ZERO BRAINED *****HEAD LIKE YOU WHO HAS COMPELTELY GONE AGAINST HIS ORIGINAL FAKE MORALS.

SAVING MONEY THIS, SAVING MONEY THAT.

"I KNOW, LETS SAY THAT BLAIR IS WASTING MONEY, TO AHVE ANOTHER EXCUSE TO BE 'ANTI-EVERYTHING' LIKE THE CRAP ACTS WE R. THEN WE CAN TREAT BRITIAN LIKE A ****-HOLE, DEFACING PROPERTY AND MAKING THE WORLDS MOST POINTLESS PROTESTS, WHICH WASTES EVEN MORE MONEY TO SAVE DYING PEOPLE. YEAHHH"

WOW...WHAT STRONG VIEWS YOU CRAPHEAD MINORITY HAVE.
    Sh*t your half Iranian.. thats makes it even worse. Guess your pretty badly informed about what America did to Iran during the Gulf war..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    What a f*ucking hypocrite.. I'm not even going to bother with this :mad:
    JESUS YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.