The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
guess_who
I THINK MY MUM BEING IRANIAN, KNOWS MORE THAN A PUSS FACED LOSER, HYPOCRITICAL, ZERO BRAINED SHITTHEAD LIKE YOU WHO HAS COMPELTELY GONE AGAINST HIS ORIGINAL FAKE MORALS.

SAVING MONEY THIS, SAVING MONEY THAT.

"I KNOW, LETS SAY THAT BLAIR IS WASTING MONEY, TO AHVE ANOTHER EXCUSE TO BE 'ANTI-EVERYTHING' LIKE THE CRAP ACTS WE R. THEN WE CAN TREAT BRITIAN LIKE A SHIT-HOLE, DEFACING PROPERTY AND MAKING THE WORLDS MOST POINTLESS PROTESTS, WHICH WASTES EVEN MORE MONEY TO SAVE DYING PEOPLE. YEAHHH"

WOW...WHAT STRONG VIEWS YOU CRAPHEAD MINORITY HAVE.

if you'd care to read the rest of this thread, i think you'll find mine and most people's views have been fairly consistent. sorry, i know 18 pages is a lot, and there aren't any pretty pictures to keep you entertained, but if you really care as much as the caps suggest, you'll take the time out of your no-doubt precious day.

"PUSS FACED LOSER, HYPOCRITICAL, ZERO BRAINED SHITTHEAD LIKE YOU"
come now, lets not sink... :redface:
Reply 361
El_Borish
if you don't wnat people to protest, and therefore spend 'waste' money, don't give them anything to protest about.

simple, if you care to think. about it.

(p.s. drop the caps, or do i have to put it in my signature)?

OK, SO YOU HAVE JUST ADMITTED YOU ARE SHITHEADS.

AND OF COURSE, CONTRADICITNG THE WHOLE BASIS OF YOUR PAST PROTESTS IS A LITTLE HYPOCRITICAL.

I MEAN, GEORGE BUSH WOULDNT TRUN AROUND 6 MONTHS LATER AND SAY " ITS WRONG TO GO TO WAR IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, UNLESS THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO DIE."

AT LEAST HE STICKS TO HIS VIEWS AND PRINCIPLES. WHICH IS A THOUSAND TIMES MORE THAN WHAT YOU SHITTHEAD "ANTI WHATEVERS GOING" ASSSHOLES SAY AND DO
Reply 362
guess_who
JESUS YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY

At least she aint from Iran. :tongue: My perception of the Iran if it where based on you, would be to blow it up and send WMD down on the little country. Thankfully your kind are in the minority, thats right I said YOUR Kind, the kind that have bigotted views, type in capitals, hurl abuse, etc.
Reply 363
guess_who

AND OF COURSE, CONTRADICITNG THE WHOLE BASIS OF YOUR PAST PROTESTS IS A LITTLE HYPOCRITICAL.

I MEAN, GEORGE BUSH WOULDNT TRUN AROUND 6 MONTHS LATER AND SAY " ITS WRONG TO GO TO WAR IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, UNLESS THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO DIE."

AT LEAST HE STICKS TO HIS VIEWS AND PRINCIPLES. WHICH IS A THOUSAND TIMES MORE THAN WHAT YOU SHITTHEAD "ANTI WHATEVERS GOING" ASSSHOLES SAY AND DO

sorry, you'll have to explain your point. how have we admitted anything, and how have we contradicted?

(maybe your caps lock button is jammed or broken... i know someone who can fix that if you like?)
Reply 364
Elle
Sh*t your half Iranian.. thats makes it even worse. Guess your pretty badly informed about what America did to Iran during the Gulf war..

OK, MY MUM EXPRIENCED 5 YEARS OF THAT WAR, SO I DONT WISH TO TALK ABOUT IT, ITS A PRETTY SENSITIVE SUBJECT. ALL I KNOW IS, SHE RESPECTS AMERICA MORE THAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU. AND THAT SAYS SOMETHING.

SHE SAYS "EVERYONE ARE ABSTARDS IN SOME WAY, BUT ITS BLOODY WORSE WHEN YOU PRETEND TO AHVE VIEWS, TEHN GO COMPLETELY AGAINST THEM AT EVERY OPPURTUNITY JUST TO BE A PEST"
Reply 365
Stop the war coalition= bunch of losers who don't understand they support fascist terrorists, hate on america, act like idiots and get all excited because they are playing with their silly george bush dolls. Give us a break you're overexcited, you need to stop, think and find another way to do something about the war. You're coalition is made up of a bunch of communist, left wing idiots who are supporting fascist terrorists.

Oh, and rethink your view on America because they are made up of the same conspiracy theories about oil and jews running the world, that you don't even understand and just quote!

Why don't you all just join the Pre-Schoolers against War group of the coalition, because that's about the level of every protester out there.

And by the way Im against the war. Im just fed up of the idiots who were out protesting.
Reply 366
guess_who

what the hell!?..

Did we just not argue that point before? You obviously don't bother to READ THEM because you get you thrills by slacking people off on an issue you don't know anything about. The protest wasn't to stop the war because its ended. WE KNOW THAT.
Reply 367
hattori
Stop the war coalition= bunch of losers who don't understand they support fascist terrorists, hate on america, act like idiots and get all excited because they are playing with their silly george bush dolls. Give us a break you're overexcited, you need to stop, think and find another way to do something about the war. You're coalition is made up of a bunch of communist, left wing idiots who are supporting fascist terrorists.

Oh, and rethink your view on America because they are made up of the same conspiracy theories about oil and jews running the world, that you don't even understand and just quote!

Why don't you all just join the Pre-Schoolers against War group of the coalition, because that's about the level of every protester out there.

And by the way Im against the war. Im just fed up of the idiots who were out protesting.

I LOVE YOU!!! SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!!!

I WAS AGAINST THE WAR TO, BUT UNLIKE SOMEONE I HAVE VIEWS OF WORTH. AND YOU DO TO. :wink:
Reply 368
guess_who
OK, MY MUM EXPRIENCED 5 YEARS OF THAT WAR, SO I DONT WISH TO TALK ABOUT IT, ITS A PRETTY SENSITIVE SUBJECT. ALL I KNOW IS, SHE RESPECTS AMERICA MORE THAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU. AND THAT SAYS SOMETHING.

SHE SAYS "EVERYONE ARE ABSTARDS IN SOME WAY, BUT ITS BLOODY WORSE WHEN YOU PRETEND TO AHVE VIEWS, TEHN GO COMPLETELY AGAINST THEM AT EVERY OPPURTUNITY JUST TO BE A PEST"

Well then you'll know that Iraq was supported by America in that war.. and you'll also know that America overthrew Iran's democratic government in place of the extremley corrupt supressive religous on thats there today..
Reply 369
I Declare America Was Right To Go To War!!!!!!
Reply 370
guess_who

yes. most people are bastards. but if EVERYONE's a bit of a bastrad, that makes us fairly equal, so we're back where we started. views are not something you have to create, they are something that arise naturally from being human, as you yourslef, and this very thread are demonstrating currently. thereby, none of us on here have the need to pretend to have views.

(no really, he's a computer technician - very cheap)
Reply 371
hattori

I would second that, except for the fact that I was indeed in favour of the war.
Reply 372
Bhaal85
I Declare America Was Right To Go To War!!!!!!

OH WOW!! FINALLY!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 373
El_Borish
sorry, you'll have to explain your point. how have we admitted anything, and how have we contradicted?

(maybe your caps lock button is jammed or broken... i know someone who can fix that if you like?)

Lol.. I guess his arguments prove that he is too dumb to find the caps locks button on the keyboard
Reply 374
Elle
Lol.. I guess his arguments prove that he is too dumb to find the caps locks button on the keyboard

True, even telling him that the 'CAPS LOCL' key is just below the tab key, and above the shift key dont help.
Reply 375
guess_who
I LOVE YOU!!! SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!!!

I WAS AGAINST THE WAR TO, BUT UNLIKE SOMEONE I HAVE VIEWS OF WORTH. AND YOU DO TO. :wink:

"all views have worth, apart from those who believe others views are worthless."

ancient family saying, just made up by yours truly
Reply 376
Elle
Well then you'll know that Iraq was supported by America in that war.. and you'll also know that America overthrew Iran's democratic government in place of the extremley corrupt supressive religous on thats there today..

TRUE. MY MUMS STATEMNT SHOWS SHE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT.
AMREICA ARE ABSTARDS. I AGREE WITH YOUR VIEW ON THAT. AMERICA ARE THER EAL TERRORISTS AND BASTARDS OF THE WORLD, BUT YOU GOTTA ADMIT, WASTING MONEY FOR NO WORTH OR SOLUTION AT ALL IS POINTLESS.

EVERYONE KNOWS THE "PROTEST" WILL HAV NO VALUE OR GOOD SOLUTIONAT TEH END OF IT. SO WHY BOTHER?

I MEAN, IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, ITS LIKE A SMALL SCALE WAR. IT DOES NTOHING GOOD, AND BY GEING SUCH GAYERS YOU JUST SHOW AMERICA ND BLAIR THAT YOU ARE IGNORANT TWATS.
Reply 377
El_Borish
yes. most people are bastards. but if EVERYONE's a bit of a bastrad, that makes us fairly equal, so we're back where we started. views are not something you have to create, they are something that arise naturally from being human, as you yourslef, and this very thread are demonstrating currently. thereby, none of us on here have the need to pretend to have views.

(no really, he's a computer technician - very cheap)

SOME ARE MORE ABSTARDS THAN OTEHRS.

BUT MOST PEOPE AHVE THE DECENY TO UPHOLD TEHIR VIEWS AND OPINIONS THROUGHOUT WHAT THEY DO, NOT JUST SWITCH IT FOR THE FUN OF IT WHEN YOU NEED ANOTEHR EXCUSE TO PROTEST.

I HAVE NOTICED THAT YOUR MINORITY GROUP JUST ENJOY THE THRILL OF SCREMAING IN THE STREET AND HOLDING BIG BANNERS AND HAVING A LITTLE GET TOGETHER, YOU TREAT IT LIKE A SOCIAL EVENT, ASWELL AS CONTRADICTING YOUR FAKE VIEWS 7 MOTNHS B4.

IF YOU WERE A BIT MORE SERIOUSA ND YOUR VIEWS MADE SENSE, THEN MAYB YOU MIGHT GET SOMEHWERE.
Reply 378
Whats an abstard? Some weird iranian spelling for abstinance?
Reply 379
guess_who
TRUE. MY MUMS STATEMNT SHOWS SHE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT.
AMREICA ARE ABSTARDS. I AGREE WITH YOUR VIEW ON THAT. AMERICA ARE THER EAL TERRORISTS AND BASTARDS OF THE WORLD, BUT YOU GOTTA ADMIT, WASTING MONEY FOR NO WORTH OR SOLUTION AT ALL IS POINTLESS.

EVERYONE KNOWS THE "PROTEST" WILL HAV NO VALUE OR GOOD SOLUTIONAT TEH END OF IT. SO WHY BOTHER?

I MEAN, IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, ITS LIKE A SMALL SCALE WAR. IT DOES NTOHING GOOD, AND BY GEING SUCH GAYERS YOU JUST SHOW AMERICA ND BLAIR THAT YOU ARE IGNORANT TWATS.

good. now you;re making coherant arguments. thank you

i'll refer again to the opint that its amerca that has CAUSED us to protest, and therfore should be shown that not everyone is happy with it. i dont know if you get any news of the Hutton Enquiry, but the oint was made earlier that the large-scale february protest made the public much more scrutinising of government decisions, not only on the war, but in all areas.

(its next to the 'a' key)

Latest

Trending

Trending