Turn on thread page Beta

anyone going to london on thursday to protest against George W.? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guess_who)
    TRUE. MY MUMS STATEMNT SHOWS SHE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT.
    AMREICA ARE ABSTARDS. I AGREE WITH YOUR VIEW ON THAT. AMERICA ARE THER EAL TERRORISTS AND *******S OF THE WORLD, BUT YOU GOTTA ADMIT, WASTING MONEY FOR NO WORTH OR SOLUTION AT ALL IS POINTLESS.

EVERYONE KNOWS THE "PROTEST" WILL HAV NO VALUE OR GOOD SOLUTIONAT TEH END OF IT. SO WHY BOTHER?

I MEAN, IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, ITS LIKE A SMALL SCALE WAR. IT DOES NTOHING GOOD, AND BY GEING SUCH GAYERS YOU JUST SHOW AMERICA ND BLAIR THAT YOU ARE IGNORANT *****.
    Ok so all I'm getting from you (apart from swear words and caps) is that your against the protest because it cost tax payers money..

Well if you were so PRO-WAR.. would you not agree that the right to speech is one of the most things we have. That was apparently the reason for Bush invading Iraq in the first place. To liberate the people and stop them being supressed by the government (or so he says)..

The security at the protests was mainly for Bush not us. I don't think a small amount of money (compared with the cost of the war) should take that freedom away from us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Whats an abstard? Some weird iranian spelling for abstinance?
    LOL!! you're so cruel aren't you

ReputationRep:
    SOME ARE MORE ABSTARDS THAN OTEHRS.

BUT MOST PEOPE AHVE THE DECENY TO UPHOLD TEHIR VIEWS AND OPINIONS THROUGHOUT WHAT THEY DO, NOT JUST SWITCH IT FOR THE FUN OF IT WHEN YOU NEED ANOTEHR EXCUSE TO PROTEST.

I HAVE NOTICED THAT YOUR MINORITY GROUP JUST ENJOY THE THRILL OF SCREMAING IN THE STREET AND HOLDING BIG BANNERS AND HAVING A LITTLE GET TOGETHER, YOU TREAT IT LIKE A SOCIAL EVENT, ASWELL AS CONTRADICTING YOUR FAKE VIEWS 7 MOTNHS B4.

IF YOU WERE A BIT MORE SERIOUSA ND YOUR VIEWS MADE SENSE, THEN MAYB YOU MIGHT GET SOMEHWERE.

please try not to make the same point twwice so close together? refer to my previous answer.

ReputationRep:
    Bhaal.......you Really Need To Get A Life.

You Piece Of Vermin From The Shithole Of Manchester.
    Ohh Yes, And Adhsur, If You Are Condoning Bhaal Of His Racist Views, Then You Would Make One ****ing **** Moderator.

ReputationRep:

Ohh Yes, And Adhsur, If You Are Condoning Bhaal Of His Racist Vews, Then You Would Make One ****nigg **** Moderator.
    Could be worse, I could have been born an Iranian Abstard. With biggoted views, non humerous, dumb witted, hmm...in short..you.

ReputationRep:

Ohh Yes, And Adhsur, If You Are Condoning Bhaal Of His Racist Views, Then You Would Make One ****ing **** Moderator.
    Racist views? I didn't condone any such thing. I don't think Bhaal is racist at all. What has he said that is racist? (too long a thread to read)

ReputationRep:
    Whats an abstard? Some weird iranian spelling for abstinance?
    now now, lets not get discriminatory

ooh, just noticed: discriminaTORY

or am i being too picky, lol? :cool:

(and the caps are gone! HOORAY!)

ReputationRep:
    Could be worse, I could have been born an Iranian Abstard. With biggoted views, non humerous, dumb witted, hmm...in short..you.
    Bhaal.. seriously your a prick.. you've both got biggoted views in my opinon.

ReputationRep:
    Now now Bhaal! The iranian stuff was nasty - the rest was great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Racist views? I didn't condone any such thing. I don't think Bhaal is racist at all. What has he said that is racist? (too long a thread to read)
    yeah.. it was

ReputationRep:
    Now now Bhaal! The iranian stuff was nasty - the rest was great
    amen
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    amen too|!

ReputationRep:
    HE HAS BEEN RACIST TOWARDS ME COZ I AM IRANAIN. HE THINKS ITS FUNNY, BUT I DONT. I DONT REALLY CARE, BUT I FIND IT FUNNY HOW YOU SAY "GO BHAAL" WHEN HE IS MAKING ******** COMMENTS ABOUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE BATTLED FOR YEARS WHO SURVIVED WAR AND HAV HAD MEMBERS OF THEIR FAMILY DIE FOR NO FAIR REASON. YOU ARE ENCOURAGING THAT, SO YOU WOULD MAKE ONE CRAP MODERATOR.

YOU SHOULD HAVE A LITTEL MORE RESPECT FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE OUTSIDE UK LEARNING, THEY HAVE LIVED A LITLE MORE THAN BOTH YOU AND ME.

ReputationRep:
    HE HAS BEEN RACIST TOWARDS ME COZ I AM IRANAIN. HE THINKS ITS FUNNY, BUT I DONT. I DONT REALLY CARE, BUT I FIND IT FUNNY HOW YOU SAY "GO BHAAL" WHEN HE IS MAKING ******** COMMENTS ABOUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE BATTLED FOR YEARS WHO SURVIVED WAR AND HAV HAD MEMBERS OF THEIR FAMILY DIE FOR NO FAIR REASON. YOU ARE ENCOURAGING THAT, SO YOU WOULD MAKE ONE CRAP MODERATOR.

YOU SHOULD HAVE A LITTEL MORE RESPECT FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE OUTSIDE UK LEARNING, THEY HAVE LIVED A LITLE MORE THAN BOTH YOU AND ME.
    it would be 'amen'........but the caps are back

ReputationRep:
    I only supported him when he said he was for the war. I was too and I'm not even white. But I'm sorry on his part for making you feel that way. I expected better of him too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    it would be 'amen'........but the caps are back
    K well I'm off- El_Borish I'll leave you to fight the biggots! Good luck! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    K well I'm off- El_Borish I'll leave you to fight the biggots! Good luck! lol
    you know, i think i might have to go too, time to return to editing the video of the protest march!

i'll see if i can get some small snippets up on here in a seperate thread soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Well your a prick too. I dont really care what you think.

ReputationRep:
    I only supported him when he said he was for the war. I was too and I'm not even white. But I'm sorry on his part for making you feel that way. I expected better of him too.
    I respect bhaal. he wants to have a little grudge against me, and i dont mind that. i actually like bhaal in a way, he isnt afraid fo saying stuff he feels, and he reminds me of myself in a way.

i just find it ironic that you feel you have the authroity to condome racism to iranian people. what teh **** do you know? do you ahve any idea what people hav had to live through? you should shut the ****k up and talk sense adhsur.....

YOU WOULD NEVER MAKE ANY KIND OF A MODERATOR.
    BHAAL WOULD BE MUCH BETTER THAN YOU, AND THATS SERIOUS.

ReputationRep:
    I respect bhaal. he wants to have a little grudge against me, and i dont mind that. i actually like bhaal in a way, he isnt afraid fo saying stuff he feels, and he reminds me of myself in a way.

i just find it ironic that you feel you have the authroity to condome racism to iranian people. what teh **** do you know? do you ahve any idea what people hav had to live through? you should shut the ****k up and talk sense adhsur.....

YOU WOULD NEVER MAKE ANY KIND OF A MODERATOR.
    BHAAL WOULD BE MUCH BETTER THAN YOU, AND THATS SERIOUS.
    Excuse me...I have iranian friends and muslim roots. I don't think I'd ever make a racist comment like that. As for mod, I don't want to be one, and I am certainly more respected on this forum than you.

ReputationRep:
    Dont disrespect ADHSUR. She hasn't done anything wrong. I can say whole harteadly that she is neither racist or unkind, and that my four legged friend is fact, not opinion.

If you have something against me, put it up against me, is it just another case of 'picking on somebody your own size'.
    Awwwwww, thank you Bhaal!

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.