Turn on thread page Beta

AQA A2 Chemistry Coursework watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing their AQA A2 Chemistry Coursework? You do something about N-phenylethanamide in the plan and then an experiment like the Iodine Clock experiment in the actual experiment and analysis/evaluation.

It's so hard to think of anything to write for the sources of error, reliability and such, does anyone know where I can find any ideas? Please, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    hi! whereabouts in cheshire r u?? im doin the N-phenyl thing 2 - its so hard!! so far ive sat and looked @ it in lessons n done numbers 2,3,4 out of 1-8 lol

how r u finding it??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claire_scorpio)
    hi! whereabouts in cheshire r u?? im doin the N-phenyl thing 2 - its so hard!! so far ive sat and looked @ it in lessons n done numbers 2,3,4 out of 1-8 lol

how r u finding it??
    I'm in Runcorn
    I've done the plan but keep messing up numbers in analysis and no clue what to write for evaluation :roll:

Where about in Manchester are you?

ReputationRep:
    I've got this coursework tomorrow - does anyone have any advice for me?

ReputationRep:
    hey, im currently trying to do the planning for this experiment, any tips on how to start?

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.