Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I woke up the other day, like you do, and realized my life was empty and has been since I stopped watching fun house on CITV. I attempted to rekindle the feelings I had for this programme originally by reading about the current antics of Pat Sharp (the one with the mullet), the presenter of Fun House. The name is nothing more than a faint memory, his fall from grace obviously a sharp sudden decline.
    What I loved about Fun house was the go kart round, I dreamed that one day I would own one of them go karts, and then pick up tags saying I have won a Connect 4 board game.

However, after thinking hard about fun house, I realize it's downside. I think a lot of people will agree with me in saying that the twins were probably the most annoying thing ever, worse than a **** rash.

By writing this I hope I give people the opportunity to reflect on what was once a brilliant programme with a catchy theme tune and an amazing maze.

"Fun House, it's a whole lot of fun with prizes to be won" exactly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    I woke up the other day, like you do, and realized my life was empty and has been since I stopped watching fun house on CITV. I attempted to rekindle the feelings I had for this programme originally by reading about the current antics of Pat Sharp (the one with the mullet), the presenter of Fun House. The name is nothing more than a faint memory, his fall from grace obviously a sharp sudden decline.
    What I loved about Fun house was the go kart round, I dreamed that one day I would own one of them go karts, and then pick up tags saying I have won a Connect 4 board game.

However, after thinking hard about fun house, I realize it's downside. I think a lot of people will agree with me in saying that the twins were probably the most annoying thing ever, worse than a **** rash.

By writing this I hope I give people the opportunity to reflect on what was once a brilliant programme with a catchy theme tune and an amazing maze.

and this is a good thread because?

ReputationRep:
    2 people from my year at school went on funhouse. They didn't win though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    I found it amusing for some reason, more amusing than your polls anyway.

ReputationRep:
    You've gotta to admit, Fun House was quite cool...

ReputationRep:
    Your signature being a good one because it's taken directly from a scene of the simpsons, yet you attempt to mask it by the word "baby" instead of bart?

If not, you have obviously have not watched the simpsons, meaning you are a prostetute that must be out at 5:30 to meet ones 'clients'

ReputationRep:

Yeah I remeber fun house gayboy. It was a really go0od show I used to watch every Thrursday when I was younger.

ReputationRep:
    I used to love Fun House! I remember having a dream (when I was really little) about appearing on the show and it being really fun... ahhh...

Then I thought one day that it must be totally set up and acted, come on they're not going to seriously give out an amazing family trip to America for each episode just for some 6 year old going on a big play area and picking up a magic tag. And I realised how tacky and annoying it was.

ReputationRep:
    w0w, about 8 posts in 5 minutes

ReputationRep:
    Would you be shocked if I told you that fun house actually ran right up until 1999? I know I was. Pat Sharp claims it was cancelled due to the show's allocated time clashing with the Rugby World Cup of 1999, but I think he is lying. I believe he struck a pact with CITV bosses that if his (Pat Sharp's) show was cancelled and his contract terminated with immediate effect, then they would not let one about his sexual allegations with 6 of the former contestants on fun house.

ReputationRep:
    Fun house? My school was on that once!

ReputationRep:
    Fun House, it's a whole lot of fun, there's prizes to be won
    If you wanna play the game, then gotta use your brain!
    Fun House, a whole lot of fun, prizes to be won
    There's a real load of edders daaa daaaa da

ReputationRep:

Says the king of lame threads. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    Fun House, it's a whole lot of fun, there's prizes to be won
    If you wanna play the game, then gotta use your brain!
    Fun House, a whole lot of fun, prizes to be won
    There's a real load of edders daaa daaaa da
    Fun House, its a whole lot of fun
    with prizes to be won
    (its a real wacky show where anything can go)
    Fun house, its a quiz its a race
    A real wacky place
    (use your body and your brain if you want to play the game)
    <SICK SAXOPHONE SOLO>

ReputationRep:
    i thought those go karts were damn cool... fun house gave quite good prizes as well, if i can remeber that far back

ReputationRep:
    be more fun if they had loaded 12 gauges

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keithy)
    i thought those go karts were damn cool... fun house gave quite good prizes as well, if i can remeber that far back
    was it actually real

i thought it was all set up, but i always think awkward like that

ReputationRep:
    One minor aspect of fun house what pissed me off is when Pat Sharp got hold of the tags from the go kart race. He woulld say "you have won"
    then he shows the camera what the tag says, and then drops it on the floor. I pity the fool that has to pick the tags up, but it also fills me with murderous rage that Pat Sharp can get away with throwing these things on the floor.

ReputationRep:
    One minor aspect of fun house what pissed me off is when Pat Sharp got hold of the tags from the go kart race. He woulld say "you have won"
    then he shows the camera what the tag says, and then drops it on the floor. I pity the fool that has to pick the tags up, but it also fills me with murderous rage that Pat Sharp can get away with throwing these things on the floor.
    yah but he owns the show. he can do whatever he wants.

what has happened to him where has he been the past few years? has he grown up into dr fox?

ReputationRep:
    I can just about remember the tags... and the really tacky sound effect when someone picked up the "Super Tag"

I can also just about remember the Go-Kart race... I can remember a huge play area too with slides, a bobsled (with cool pyrotechnic effects) and ladders and all sorts... Goddammit I wanted to go on that

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.