Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i loved that programm, it was always my dream to go on it.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Pat Sharp presents my local radio station. In fact, I only spoke to him on the phone a few weeks ago. :rolleyes:

http://www.dream100.com/sharp.htm

ReputationRep:
    lol, quality thread mate....fun house was quite a crazy place, i always wanted to go into that balloon den.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to take this time to proclaim the opening music to fun house, I think you'd agree its a song that would bring happiness all around the globe, even in Columbia where the thought of being happy doesn't exist.

Fun House, its a whole lot of fun
    with prizes to be won
    (its a real wacky show where anything can go)
    Fun house, its a quiz its a race
    A real wacky place
    (use your body and your brain if you want to play the game)
    <SICK SAXOPHONE SOLO>

ReputationRep:
    That saxophone bit was my favourite part of the tune. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Was it only me who even then found Fun House so boring.
    I mean, the stuff on there wasn't fun.
    If it was, you'd get to drive around in Aston DB7's or something (or the equivalent)

ReputationRep:
    didn't he use to have really long hair?

ReputationRep:
    Yep...

http://www.tellytunes.com/djphotocar...pitalfm_ps.jpg

ReputationRep:
    yup i was a contestant a woo hoo.yes it was real not set up.unfortunately we lost,no fault on my part!!!my stupid partner thought it wud be funny to do the kart circuit REALLY fast oblivious to point of the game which was obviously to collect the famous tags(although when we were on the wer actually tyres and didnt make the cool noise-i was obviously quite distressed at this.that wasnt the only thing to have changed!!!i imagine the show was starting to go down hill at the time because i can tell u there was no mention of entire class trips to america and such!oh no,the super tag prize was a years supply of Tunnochs tea cakes I mean wot the hell!!who even likes them!an when i say years supply they had actually averaged how many of the disgusting wee cakes we each eat a year and that was how many we would get-in my case that wud be about 3 if ur lucky!but all in all it was fun!true to its name i guess!and some1 asked wot happened to old pat-hes djing in magaluf!and not very well.

ReputationRep:
    the kids of today don't know what they're missing out on. I always hated the really gungy bits though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emom100)
    the kids of today don't know what they're missing out on. I always hated the really gungy bits though
    It was a classic show. Always fancied the bird on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emom100)
    Fun house and Pat Sharp were the bomb. I lkied the race at the end, you couldnt see half of it because it was in the dark!

ReputationRep:
    I used to love fun house, and would have loved to go on the show. The go-karting looked really cool and fun. And I would have loved to win the star prize, and be in the final to win the prizes. Plus, I've always wanted to get gunged (my wish still hasn't come true though )

ReputationRep:
    Beats the **** out of run the risk. Pshaw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Beats the **** out of run the risk. Pshaw.
    can a mod delete the guys sig on page 1? its sickening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    can a mod delete the guys sig on page 1? its sickening.
    i reported it last night but they are still there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i reported it last night but they are still there.
    God, I saw that yesterday and it made me feel sick.

Funhouse was awesome. It was always so frustrating when they got to the power prize question and they couldn't name three of the seven dwarfs or something. Argh!

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, I feel sick!

My favourite part was when the claxon went.... yay! they won the special prize!

ReputationRep:
    they went fastish,there wouldnt b a risk of breaking the spead limit or anything tho!they even made u train the day b4!i mean a go-karts a go-kart!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    I woke up the other day, like you do, and realized my life was empty and has been since I stopped watching fun house on CITV. I attempted to rekindle the feelings I had for this programme originally by reading about the current antics of Pat Sharp (the one with the mullet), the presenter of Fun House. The name is nothing more than a faint memory, his fall from grace obviously a sharp sudden decline.
    What I loved about Fun house was the go kart round, I dreamed that one day I would own one of them go karts, and then pick up tags saying I have won a Connect 4 board game.

However, after thinking hard about fun house, I realize it's downside. I think a lot of people will agree with me in saying that the twins were probably the most annoying thing ever, worse than a **** rash.

By writing this I hope I give people the opportunity to reflect on what was once a brilliant programme with a catchy theme tune and an amazing maze.

"Fun House, it's a whole lot of fun with prizes to be won" exactly.
    I used to love watching that show and wished I was able to take part in it. The go-karting part was the best!

Anyways, that was like 10 years ago and I'm glad they stopped it. If it's out there somewhere with that cheesy theme tune, it should be shot.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.